"Rattle them bones" Fun Run
Come join our 5km Family Fun Run on the 25th of November in aid of the National Osteoporosis Foundation of South Africa (NOFSA).
Where: NG Kerk Bergsig Corner of Boland- and Protea Way, Durbanville
Time: Race starts at 08:00 Registration at 07:00 - 07:45
Entry fees: Children 0-7 years - Free
Children 8-18 years - R60
Adults - R100
Online registration closes on the 23rd of November
Late entries (on the day entries) will be R30 extra per entry
- Goodie bags for the first 200 entries!
- Medals for the first 200 runners!
- Lots of lucky draw prizes up for grabs!
- Food stalls!
Prizes up for grabs include:
- Two nights’ stay at the President Hotel, breakfast included
- Two night’s stay for 4 with the Guest Company
- oh lief hampers worth R1800
- Bakwena Day Spa (Zevenwacht) full day package for two worth R2200
- RocoMamas (Durbanville & Okavango Crossing) vouchers worth R1000
- Checkers (Durbanville) voucher worth R1000
- Lime Light Hair voucher worth R1000
- Tyres & More (Tygervalley) vouchers worth R2160
- Mugg & Bean (Cape Gate) vouchers worth R600
- Sioux Spur (Glen Garry) vouchers worth R500
- Silver Creek Spur (Durbanville) vouchers worth R250
- Xpresso Cafe vouchers worth R500
- Durbell vouchers
- Oppikoffie (Glen Garry) vouchers worth R200
- Cafe Dynamis vouchers worth R200
- Wimpy (De Ville) voucher worth R150
- The Olive Bistro voucher worth R150
- Ou Meul Restaurant (Willowbridge) voucher worth R150
- Yoco Eatery vouchers
Thank you to all our sponsors, including Eli Lilly, PVM, Adcock Ingram and Oasis for their contribution toward our goodie bags, Pharma Dynamics for the medals and Mediclinic for the printing.
For more info, please contact Yolandi on 021 976 4995 or e-mail [email protected]
T's & C's apply.
By registering for the “Rattle them Bones” Fun Run you agree not to hold the Board of NOFSA, or any sponsors, or any person assisting in the organisation, or hosting the fun run, liable for any injury or illness which you may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of participating in the fun run, or for any damage to your possessions or loss of as a result of participating in the fun run. You confirm that this special agreement is entered into for the benefit of NOFSA, the sponsors and the persons assisting in the organising and hosting of the race.
More information: osteoporosis.org.za/category/events/
This event supports team entries for certain classes. Team sizes range from 4 - 50 participants per team.
NG Kerk Bergsig, Durbanville
|Address||Corner of Boland- and Protea way|