sani2c 2020 Dates:
Please note sani2c 2020 has been postponed until December 2020, see new dates below.
- Adventure: 2 - 4 December (Registration on 1 December 2020 - Glencairn Farm)
- Race: 3 - 5 December (Registration on 2 December 2020 - Glencairn Farm)
TEAM ENTRY FEE (TEAMS OF TWO)
R16 460 per team.
SOLO ENTRY FEE
R9 050 per solo rider.
Your entry fee includes:
- 3 days of amazing trails though KZN. From the majestic mountains of Sani Pass, Southern Drakensberg to the lapping shores of the warm Indian Ocean at Scottburgh Beach, KZN, South Coast.
- 2 race villages with tented accommodation (a four-man tent to share with your partner).
- A comfy high density Vitafoam mattress. You will need to bring your sleeping bag and pillow.
- 3 meals a day plus a 24hour chill zone full of yummy goodies enough to pile on all you have just worked off!
- Access to all the race facilities and improved permanent facilities i.e. hot showers, bike wash facility, rider chills zones with Clover Vanilla Milks etc.
- Professional medical support by Berg Medical is included however you will need travel insurance in case of hospitalisation.
- Full logistical support from Super Group who will transport your bag from race village to race village.
- 2 to 3 water points along the route with lots to eat and drink. We suggest you bring along your preferred bars or drinks. You don’t need to worry about going hungry. These tables are well stocked!
Does not include:
- Accommodation before and after the event, however there is pre-event tented accommodation available at Glencairn. This is not included in the entry fee. It will cost R960 per team including supper the night before and breakfast on the morning of your start. (see accommodation section for more details).
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports.
- Massages, physio, car shuttles and bike mechanic service (see the services section for more information).
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to the community).
More information: sani2c.co.za
This event supports team entries for certain classes. Team sizes range from 1 - 2 participants per team.
Glencairn Farm, Underberg