Gamka Heritage Challenge - 31 October 2020
Gamka Heritage Mtb & Trail Run Challenge is a unique race that starts and finishes at the Karoo Water Guest Farm just outside Calitzdorp at the foothills of the Rooiberg. Most of the race is in a Cape Nature Reserve which is only open to public during this event. The Trail Run of 11km is very scenic, but not to be underestimated!
Mtb Distances: 57km, 43km, 18km
Starting Times: 57km - 8h00 - R 270
43km - 8h15 - R190
18km - 8h30 - R 100
11km TR - 8h40 - R 80
Registration & Late Entries:
Karoo Water Guest Farm:
31 October 2020 - 05h30 - 07h45
1. You must have a CSA Membership - if you do not have a CSA Membership you will have to buy a day licenses. NO CSA MEMBERSHIP NO RIDE.
2. You must wear a face mask at registration and in the start block. You can remove the face mask after the start of the race.
3. You must report for temperature screening and sanitizing. If your temperature is to high, you will not be allowed to participate.
4. You must complete the questionnaire and visitors attendance register.
5. No spectators will be allowed.
6. After you finished your race, you will receive your race medal and will then have to leave the venue. No gathering before and after race will be allowed according to regulations.
More information: jakhalsevents.wixsite.com/jakhalsevents/gamka-heritage-challenge
Karoowater Guest Farm, Warmwater, Calitz, Calitzdorp
|Address||Karoowater Guest Farm, Warmwater, Calitzdorp, South Africa|