Wednesday, 5 February. From Simon's Restaurant in front of the Deli.
If you run the 10km, it is highly recommended that you bring a head torch. It gets dark around 20h20 on the 5th of Feb.
300 PRE entries available. Entries will close once sold-out or on 3 February at 20h00 – whichever happens first. If there are entries left, we will have a “late-entry” option on the day of the run from 17h30-18h30 on a first come, first serve basis.
Pre entry fees:
- 10km – R190.00
- 5km – R160.00
Your entry includes:
- a R50.00 Groot Constantia voucher which you can spend at either Simon’s or Jonkershuis Restaurants at Groot Constantia or at the Wine Cellar. Your voucher will be handed to you when you register/receive your race number on the day of the run.
- Each runner will receive a "non plastic" shopping bag. #plasticfree
- 5km or 10km. Both are timed. Age group categories.
The 10km is a “trail run” not a “trail walk“, although we totally understand that few people runs up hills:-)
You can claim vitality points or similar - depending on your medical aid Co.
- Registration: 17h30 – 18h40
- Run briefing:18h45
- 10km: starts 19h00.
- 5km: 19h10
Lucky draws/spot prizes/prize giving: 20h30 latest.
- Masters Female (50+)
- Masters Male (50+)
- Vet Male (40-49)
- Vet Female (40-49)
- Senior Male (16-39)
- Senior Female (16-39)
- Junior Male (U/16)* For the 5km only
- Junior Female (U/16)* For the 5km only
Instead of handing out medals, we donate the money to the “Sidewalk Specials” NPO. They are a non profit organisation that rescues, rehabilitate, sterilize and find homes for animals in need. They are in dire need of funds and they do amazing work! Go like them on FB and check them out on www.sidewalkspecials.org
Custom made wood medals for the podium finishers.
Follow the parking signs when you enter Groot Constantia and follow the Parking Marshall’s’ instructions.
- Positive attitude/vibes creates an awesome/special day for everyone:-)
- We recommend that you carry your own water – be self sufficient.
- If you carry a cellular phone, you can take pics along the route and share it with your friends and social media circles.
- Please store the Race Organizer cell no 082 658 3078. Only for “emergency” use during the run
- Results will be published on www.quantumadventures.co.za
- Pets are not allowed at these runs – sorry 🙁
Thanking you for supporting these runs and adding to the relaxed and positive vibes. See you there:-)
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|SENIOR MALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 190.00|
|SENIOR FEMALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 190.00|
|VET MALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 190.00|
|VET FEMALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 190.00|
|MASTER MALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 190.00|
|MASTER FEMALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 190.00|
|Senior Male 5km||5 km||19:05||R 160.00|
|Senior Female 5km||5 km||19:05||R 160.00|
|Vet Male 5km||5 km||19:05||R 160.00|
|Vet Female 5km||5 km||19:05||R 160.00|
|MASTER MALE 5KM||5 km||19:05||R 160.00|
|MASTER FEMALE 5KM||5 km||19:05||R 160.00|
|JUNIOR MALE 5KM||5 km||19:05||R 160.00|
|JUNIOR FEMALE 5KM||5 km||19:05||R 160.00|
Simon's Restaurant, Groot Constantia, Capetown
Turn off Constantia Main Road into Groot Constantia road. Go through the security gates and up the tar road, along the lane of trees. The parking is at the end of this tar road, near Simon's Restaurant.
|Address||Groot Constantia Road, Constantia|