Expedition Africa 25km
Marks Park, Emmarentia.
Registration/Start and Finish at Marks Park Sporground's rugby field
Family and supporters welcome.
23 August 2020
- Registration: from 6:30 – 7:30 (Arrive early to ensure you have enough time to study race route information)
- Navigation tips for newbies: 07:30 – 07:45
- Race briefing: 07:45 – 07:57
- Race start: 8:00 – 12:00
- Prize giving: 12:00 – 12:30
R 700 per pair.
Entries close THURSDAY midnight before event.
No "on the day" entries allowed.
No refunds once event entry fee has been paid. Substitutions are allowed before event day.
- Kayaks provided
- Medal to all finishers
- a well organised 25km adventure race
- use of a 2-seater Fluid Synergy kayak and paddles
- a chance to win spot prizes
What is Adventure Racing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=occW94DgWT4&t=17s
Teams of two will complete an unmarked course of approximately 25 km with a aid of a map, visiting checkpoints on foot, kayak and mountain bike.
This event is ideal to introduce new teams to Adventure Racing, with fast racing between the top teams at the front.
Male pairs – two male members.
Female pairs – two female members.
Mixed pairs – one male and one female member.
Parent and child - school-going child.
School pairs - any combinations of team members that is still school
More information: www.kinetic-events.co.za/Events/Expedition-Africa-25km-August
Marks Park, Emmarentia., Randburg
|Address||Marks Park, Emmarentia, Johannesburg, South Africa|