Join us for the Winter Prestige Trail Run Series 2020, the top of the crop hand-built trails around Pretoria’s outskirts.
*** NEW: Enter for all 4 events and receive a free T-Shirt AND a permanent running bib (you register only at the 1st event and simply pitch up at the start line for the remainder of the series, no more registration)
The BLACK-EDITION Prestige Puzzle MedalWhen you cross the finish line at each of the events you will receive a selected piece of your medal. Once you have completed all 4 events you will have one complete 110mm Prestige Trail Run Medal. We will kick off the series @ Tierpoort Adventure Farm with the base medal, event 2, 3 & 4 will consist of the inner medals.
***The first 500 entries will receive their medals on the day, the rest will receive them after the event***
Run-A-Way SportFor a prestige event we can't just partner up with anyone except for the best. Run-A-Way Sport is very well known in the trail & road running industry and they will be our partner of choice. Number collections will take place on the Friday prior to each event of the Prestige Trail Run Series - The Best Local Trail Collection @ Run-A-Way Sport between 3 & 5pm. They will also be sponsoring running merchandise & vouchers at each event. Pop in at their shop and see what they offer!
Official Vitality Racing Event (VRE)Taking part in race events is a great way to stay motivated to exercise regularly – from a 5km fun run to an endurance event such as a cycle race or marathon. To celebrate all levels of event participation of our Vitality members, we have expanded our race event calendar to include any timed and verified race event in the disciplines of cycling, walking/running, swimming and major multisport events. This means you are able to compete both locally and in international events – and be rewarded for it.
Back To Basics Nutrition
The Back to Basics range includes two supplementary drinks, both are Low GI, enriched with fibre, vitamins and mineral fortified. They come in single-serve sachets, in a variety of flavours.
Back to Basics – Nutrition nutritional supplements are the result of 20 years research and offer the advantage of sustained energy release over a period of 4 to 5 hours vs traditional supplements that are sugar based [High GI] and provide energy for approximately one hour, followed by a feeling of exhaustion and hunger.Visit the Back To Basic Online Store
Our venues will be:
- TAF (Tierpoort Adventure Farm) – 31 May 2020, Sunday - Starts at 9am
- Rosemary Hill – 28 June 2020, Sunday - Starts at 9am
- Kaia Manzi – 19 July, Sunday - Starts at 8.30am
- Windy Brow – 23 August, Sunday - Starts at 8am
Registration & Number Collection will open 2 hours before the start time, on the day entries will be accept at a R30 surcharge(if the entry limit has not been reached). We accept Credit Cards, Cash & Snapscan
How it works
- Enter for all four races and receive a free T-Shirt, you can enter them individually to qualify for the aforesaid
- Each race you complete will consist of a partial individual medal, after completing all four events your huge 11cm Prestige medal will be complete.
- Distances at all venues will consist of 21, 15, 10 & 5km
- Vitality: As a VRE(Vitality Race Event) partner, we will submit the results within 48 working hours to Vitality, if you are a Vitality member you won't have to do anything at all.
Number Collections, Registrations & Late Entries
- Friday 26 June 2020: Run-A-Way Sport between 3 & 5pm (302 Freesia St, Lynnwood Ridge, Pretoria, 0040)
- Sunday,28 June: At Rosemary Hill venue from 7am onwards
Number Collection will open 2 hours before the start time, on the day entries will be accepted at a R30 surcharge(if the entry limit has not been reached). We accept Cash, Credit Cards, Zapper & Snapscan
Distances, Entry Fees & Start Times
6 Reasons why you should pre-enter
- Avoid disappointment if we have to close entries if event becomes overbooked, so secure your entry now
- Assist the organisers to plan The Prestige nutritional points along the route, participants of event #1 will understand what we mean.
- Secure your medal when you cross the finish line (A late entrant may be required to collect his/her medal of event #2 at the next Prestige event)
- Save R30 on surcharge
- Secure your goodie bag
- Much faster queues for pre-entrants which allows more time to stretch those legs while sipping on your gourmet coffee
|Distance||TAF - Start Times||Pricing - All 4 events||Pricing - Individual event|
|10km (Hikers allowed)||09:30||R600||R160|
|5km (Hikers allowed)||09:45||R400||R110|
|Enter all 4 events||Enter only this event|
Your entry will include:
- Great scenic and very well marked routes, loads of single track, jeep track Á farm roads
- Fully stocked waterpoints
- Earn Vitality Points
- National Trail Seeding Event
- Ample parking
- LIVE Timing
What else is there?
- Chill zone
- Gourmet food stands
- Craft Beer presented by Legends Brewery
- Gourmet coffee
The Rules (Things that might get you disqualified)
- #runclean initiative. Runners who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village
- Organisers decision are final
- Any appeals must be in writing & will require proof of GPS file which will be checked on the day
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics & everyone involved and abide by the organisers guidance and instructions.
Prize Structure (Male & Female)
Prize giving will start at 12pm, 3 hours after the first distance starts to allow enough time for all age category prize winners to finish on the 21km route, lucky draw prizes will follow shortly thereafter. All podium and lucky draw prize winners MUST be present to collect their prize. No exceptions will be made.
|Individual Event Prizes||Overall Series Prizes(GC)|
Feedback from your fellow atletes about this trail
"Thank you for a great run!"
"Thanks you for today's race! It was a beautiful scenic race and well marked. Will definitely be back next time."
"This trail truly offers everything runners can ask for"
"Awesome trail en race!"
"WOW, WOW, WOW. What an amazing event."
"Tnx guys 4 a gr8 tuff route"
No laps - Epic Scenery
21km(470hm) - Route Profile
15km(320hm) - Route Profile
10km(320hm) - Route Profile
5km(320hm) - Route Profile
Rosemary Hill, Pretoria
|Address||Rosemary Hill, R964, Pretoria, South Africa|