This night run will be at "THE SHED" Venue on "Spier Farm" - Off Annandale Road, which is the link road between the R310 and R44. Click this link for the Google location marker and send it to your phone.
- Head torch needed. Make sure the batteries will last.
- 4km or 8km option.
- The 8km is one continues route - NOT loops.
- Massive fun. Great vibes.
- Classic trail which is ideal for beginners/average/weekend warrior runners whilst the racing goats can give it horns, at lightning speed!
- Fantastic spot prizes at each event; Spier wine, Ledlenser Lights.
- Bring: Positive vibes, friends, family, colleagues and interact, enjoy, relax, absorb the freshness and go home revived – every time!
- Pre Entries for each run close 2 days before each event.
- Master Male/Female
- Vet Male/Female
- Senior Male/Female
- Junior Male/Female
Pre entry cost:
- 8KM R 100pp for pre-entries, R 120pp for LATE/ON-THE-DAY entries.
- 4KM R 60pp for pre-entries, R 80pp for LATE/ON-THE-DAY entries
- Pre-Entries: Sign in and receive your race number at the registration table at the venue
- LATE-ON-THE-DAY ENTRIES: opens at 17h30 and closes at 18h45
- RACE BRIEFING: 18h45
- START: 19H00 and 19h10 for the 8KM and 4KM respectively
- Lucky draws/spot prizes: 20h15-ish
There are no refunds once you’ve entered and you cannot carry your entry forward for other runs.
Medals: Instead of handing out medals we donate the cost of such to “Sidewalk Specials”. They do incredible work – rescuing animals, rehabilitating them and sterilization of dogs and cats. Check out and like their FB page.
Podium finishers receive a hand made, timber coaster which we cut from invader wood species and laser engraved. Please support us with these endeavors to assist animals in desperate need…
Thanking you and see you there!
More information: www.quantumadventures.co.za/2020/02/17/farmer-angus-night-run-1/
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|Masters Female 8km||8 km||18:45||R 100.00|
|Masters Male 8km||8 km||18:45||R 100.00|
|Senior Female 8km||8 km||18:45||R 100.00|
|Senior Male 8km||8 km||18:45||R 100.00|
|Vet Female 8km||8 km||18:45||R 100.00|
|Vet Male 8km||8 km||18:45||R 100.00|
|Junior Female 8km||8 km||18:45||R 100.00|
|Junior Male 8km||8 km||18:45||R 100.00|
|Masters Female 4km||4 km||18:50||R 60.00|
|Masters Male 4km||4 km||18:50||R 60.00|
|Vet Female 4km||4 km||18:50||R 60.00|
|Vet Male 4km||4 km||18:50||R 60.00|
|Senior Female 4km||4 km||18:50||R 60.00|
|Senior Male 4km||4 km||18:50||R 60.00|
|Junior Female 4km||4 km||18:50||R 60.00|
|Junior Male 4km||4 km||18:50||R 60.00|
The Shed at Spier Farm, Stellenbosch
The Shed at Spier Farm
|Address||Santa Road - off Annandale Road which is the link road between the R44 and R310|