Beautiful and exiting Mtb & Trail Running Routes around Jonkersberg near Geelhoutboom. Starts and finish at the well known Arendsrus Country Lodge. For 2020 there will be temporary new routes because we could not get permission on short notice for all the previous routes through Jonkersberg from MTO.
Jakhals Mtb & Trail Run Challenge
26 September 2020
Start and Finish - Arendsrus Country Lodge
Accommodation - Onsite accommodation available at Arendsrus Country Lodge (044 - 0500256 )
MTB - 26km & 50km
Trail Run - 10km
50km Mtb: 08h00
26km Mtb: 08h15
50km Mtb: R 290
26km Mtb: R 150
10kmTR: R 90
In accordance with the directives under which the event will be run under current lock down regulations there will be no Prize giving allowed.
Registration and Late Entries:
26 Sep'20 - Arendsrus Country Lodge from 06h15 - 07h45
1. You must have a CSA Membership - day licenses will be onsale at registration. NO CSA MEMBERSHIP NO RIDE.
2. You must wear a face mask at registration and in the start block. You can remove the face mask after the start of the race.
3. You must report for temperature screening and sanitizing. If your temperature is to high, you will not be allowed to participate.
4. You must complete the questionnaire and visitors attendance register.
5. No spectators will be allowed.
6. After you finished your race, you will receive your race medal and will then have to leave the venue. No gathering before and after race will be allowed according to regulations.
More information: www.jakhalsevents.co.za
Arendsrus Country Lodge, George
|Address||ArendsRus Country Lodge, Geelhoutboom, George, South Africa|