ULTRA Unite Triathlon
Friends, families, and athletes around the world UNITE and challenge yourself to this exciting virtual race on the 16th August.
Join your friends and family members in taking on one of the exciting ULTRA events below on the 16th of August at 7 am.
Anyone from 6yrs upwards can enter and Teams and individuals can challenge each other to PB’s of Top spots.
You can Road ride or run, trail ride, or Run or do it on your virtual trainer or Treadmill. Upload your results and see how you fair across the world.
- The concept of the ULTRA Unite Triathlon is to bring together families, athletes & friends to race together on one day, across the World.
- Triathlon consists of a: Cycle, Run, Core Workout
- Only the Cycle and Run need to be uploaded for Results. Core Workout can be videoed and posted to Social media & TAG - #ULTRAUNITE / #ULTRAFAN
- 5 x Triathlon events and distances for Kids 6yrs up to adults 60yrs old.
- Competitors participate and do the activities anywhere in the world on any route they like.
- All events have a suggested starting time of 7am
- Choose your planned route prior to the event date.
- Moms & Dads and Kids can enter do their events together, the longer race competitors can then carry on with the family as supporters!
- Mini Triathlon: Cycle 8km / Run 3km / 15 Pres-ups / 15 Sit ups (6yrs up wards)
- Sprint Triathlon: Cycle 20km / Run 5km / 30 Pressups / 30 Sit Ups (15yrs upwards)
- Standard Triathlon: 40km Cycle / 10km Run / 50 Press-ups / 50 Sit Ups (18yrs upwards)
- Ultra Triathlon: 90km Cycle / 21km Run / 75 Press Ups / 75 Sit Ups (18yrs upwards)
- DOUBLE ULTRA: 180km Cycle / 42km Run / 120 Press Ups / 120 Sit Ups (18yrs upwards)
Only the Cycle and Running Times need to be uploaded!
What entrants get once entered:
- Mini Triathlon: Race Number, Race Certificate, Age Group / Overall Results – Optional Medal & Buff Couriered to them (R180.00)
- Sprint Triathlon: Race Number, Race Certificate, Age Group / Overall Results – Optional Medal & Buff Couriered to them (R180.00)
- Standard Triathlon: Race Number, Race Certificate, Age Group / Overall Results PLUS Medal & RACE Trucker Cap Couriered to them.
- ULTRA Triathlon: Race Number, Race Certificate, Age Group / Overall Results PLUS Medal & RACE Trucker Cap Couriered to them.
- DOUBLE ULTRA Tri: Race Number, Race Certificate, Age Group / Overall Results PLUS Medal & RACE Trucker Cap & Buff Couriered to them.
- No Prize Money.. But FULL Bragging rights to your Mates!
Please note that Teams only receive 1 Goodie bag per team, additional goodie bags can be purchased on the merchandise page!
- Mini R100
- Sprint R100
- Standard R150
- Ultra R150
- DBL Ultra R200
What's in the Goodie bags? (Goodie Bags are included for Standard, Ultra & DBL Ultra distances. Optional extra for Mini & Sprint distances)
- Optional extra- Mini Tri Goodie Bag: Medal, Buff + Goodies couriered to your door.
- Optional extra - Sprint Tri Goodie Bag: Medal, Buff + Goodies couriered to your door.
- Included with entry - Standard Tri Goodie Bag: Medal, Trucker Cap couriered to your door.
- Included with entry - ULTRA Tri Goodie bag: Medal, Trucker Cap + Goodies couriered to your door.
- Included with entry - DBL ULTRA Tri : Medal, Trucker Cap, Buff + Goodies couriered to your door.
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Price (pp)||2 person team (pp)|
|Mini Triathlon||8 km Cycle / 3 km Run / 15 Pres-ups / 15 Sit ups||R 80.00||R 40.00|
|Sprint Triathlon||20 km Cycle / 5 km Run / 30 Pressups / 30 Sit Ups||R 100.00||R 50.00|
Incl Medal, Cap & Courier
|40 km Cycle / 10 km Run / 50 Press-ups / 50 Sit Ups||R 295.00||R 147.50|
Incl Medal, Cap & Courier
|90 km Cycle / 21 km Run / 75 Press Ups / 75 Sit Ups||R 340.00||R 170.00|
Double Ultra Tri
Incl Medal, Cap, Buff & Courier
|180 km Cycle / 42 km Run / 120 Press Ups / 120 Sit Ups||R 390.00||R 195.00|
From your home, local park, road or anyw,
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on trail routes or on the treadmill . You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
There are no parking problems. No crowds. No long Porta Potty lines. There is no start gun or nervous, pre-race chitchat with other runners.There's not even an official starting line.
That's the kind of flexibility offered by virtual races, a new trend in the running community. Runners who sign up for a virtual race register online and simply choose their own starting line, whether it's a treadmill or a neighborhood street.
Please ensure that you adhere to all COVID-19 National Lockdown regulations.
Goodie Bags will be couriered to entrants (those who qualify for one with their entry or those who purchase one) 2 - 3 weeks after the event.
|Address||Anywhere in the world|