Register today, walk your chosen distance with your four legged friend in support of our PAW FEET LOVE #SaveLifeandLimb virtual event.
It’s really easy, in fact all you have to do is pay a R100 entrance fee.
1. On the 22 August 2020 or 23 August 2020 , just ahead of National Dog Day, take a walk - the time or distance is irrelevant – you are simply walking to honour victims of cruelty and neglect whose broken bones prevent them from doing the same.
3. In your photo, be sure to hold up your hand as shown below in solidarity and support of our PAW FEET LOVE #SaveLifeandLimb campaign.
4. You may either use the one hand or the two hand’s love gesture in the photo.
5. Share your images to our event page here (link to https://www.facebook.com/events/817045882161768/)
6. Registrants will each be gifted with a 10% discount voucher from Bravecto!
Saving lives is priceless but it does cost money, please sign up, take a walk for a great cause and help us save life and limb!
For more information kindly email Natasha on [email protected]or WhatsApp 074 5806022
More information: capespca.co.za/
From your home/localpark/road/anywhere,
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
There are no parking problems. No crowds. No long Porta Potty lines. There is no start gun or nervous, pre-race chitchat with other runners. There's not even an official starting line.
|Address||Anywhere in the World|