Chain Gang Events (Pty) Ltd
Langkloof Beast Trail Run
Saturday, 24 October 2020
Louvain Guest Farm, Upper Langkloof, about 50km from George. Louvain is a family guest farm, with beautiful accommodation and stunning trails, and swimming pool. Coffee, snacks and lunch will be for sale during the event. For any accommodation bookings at Louvain, please contact Morne directly on : +27 62 429 5614. Directions to Louvain.
16km - R300
36km - R450
07h00 Start of 36km
08h00 Start of 16km
12h00 Prize Giving
Due to Covid-19 regulations, we can only have Coke, Water and Colddrinks at the water tables. Each runner to bring his/her own cup and or bladder to fill up at watertables. Runners to also carry with them snacks and emergency food.
- Cellphone (save number of the event organiser and sweeper on route - will be given out at Registration / Race Briefing)
- Bladder / cup to fill up at watertables
- Snacks / emergency food
- Sunblock and hat
- 100% Waterproof rain jacket, with hood and long sleeves.
- Mini first aid kit containing space blanket (very important), anti-histamine tablets, etc.
- Medical details in a ziplock bag – Alergies/Blood group/Emergency contact name, relationship, tel number
The start of the event will be in batches.
Batch allocation and Covid-19 Regulations will be send to participants via email.
Show the world your beautiful feet as we refund your race entry for all pre-approved runners running and completing the entire 16km or 32km in Yeti's (terms and conditions apply). Contact Andrew Barnes directly at [email protected] for more information.
No refunds on entry fees, but entry fees can be carried over to another person, or a future event. Contact Janine ([email protected]gevents.co.za) to arrange this.
More information: www.langklooftrail.run
Louvain Guest Farm, South Cape DC
|Address||Louvain Guest Farm Upper Langkloof George|
|City||South Cape DC|