Get a jump start on that summer body and join us for the very first Deirdre Larkin Challenge with Randburg Harriers.
A unique Deirdre Larkin inaugural medal is available for purchase. In addition, you can purchase a unique running buff to protect yourself and others when out on a run.
Entries for all races are available online at
Entries will close on the 3rd of September at midnight, 24h00 CAT, and merchandise will be ordered once entries are closed.
More information will be provided on the event page.
Race numbers will be emailed to participants.
The race needs to be completed on the weekend of the 5th and 6th of September 2020 between 00h00 on Sat the 5ht and 24h00 on Sunday the 6th. Entrants will submit their run via Strava Method on submission will be communicated via the event page. Manual upload will also be possible. Data must be submitted before midnight CAT of the 7th of September 2020.
Race results will be available two weeks after the race on www.timeme.co.za
Michelle Knotzer 079 844 7156
Randburg Harriers Running Club
ENTRY FEES / MERCHANDISE
*Mechanise is only available to South African residents
COLLECTION OF MERCHANDISE
Collection points will be arranged after the event if you are located in Gauteng.
No prize giving due to this being a virtual race.
- The race is held in accordance with the rules of ASA and CGA.
- Athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organisers of the race against any or all actions of whatsoever nature, whatever the same may be arising out of their participation in the race.
- All athletes participate at their own risk. Athletes acknowledge that by entering the event, they are medically fit to participate.
- No temporary licences required for a virtual race.
- Minimum age for participation: 21.1km | 16 years old and 10km | 15 years old.
- No Prizes for the Virtual Race.
- No entry fee and no refunds.
- Littering is not allowed. Athletes are to dispose of any litter appropriately.
- All athletes to adhere to social distancing and the guidelines as stipulated under the National State of Disaster in South Africa.
- No earphones, iPods and similar devices are allowed, as they are in contravention of IAAF rule 144.2b.
Your route of choice.
|Address||Home Sweet Home, South Africa|