Rotsvas Challenge 2020 marks the 10th consecutive year this ambitious race has been hosted. 2 x 13km XCO Style MTB Lap – not suitable for beginners. Experienced, strong riders will ride more than 2 hours to complete the challenge; 50% of riders will only complete 1 lap. Technical course, 95% single track, time trial start, built for real mountain-bikers…
When: 22 November 2020, Sunday
Premises will open at 6h30
Late Entries & Number Collection: Pre entries only.
Where: Rotsvas (access via 969 Disselboom Str, Wapadrand)
- 25km – R250 - 08h00 – Challenging XCO Style course; not for beginners.
- 5 km – R 100 – 11h30 - Kiddies Race (Medal to all finishers)
Your entry will include the following
- Entries limited to 100 for the 25 Km
- Entries limited to 50 for the Kiddies Race
- Very rewarding MTB ride. Very technical sections
- Oompha Band, Craft Beer, Jumping Castle
- BoutTime will ensure for instant results on your phone, website & on our electronic result boards at the finish, no more waiting
- The event is tough, highly challenging, but also enjoyable and down to earth/ personal. It's for friends, friends of friends and family to enjoy the spring, the trails and the veld we have been blessed with.
- It is not a commercial event, but rather all about fun.
- Updates and info on the Facebook page: Rotsvas Challenge
More information: #
|Address||Bateleur, Disselboom Avenue, Pretoria, Gauteng|