Bring a headlamp, bring a buddy and enjoy a trail run in the dark in a safe, family-friendly environment.
Distances & Starting times:
- 5km - R75 - 19h15
- 8km - R85 - 19h15
- U/15 - Free
- 1 x waterpoint at the finish
- R100 for all entries on the day (Excluding U/15)
- Pre-Registration will take place from 17h45 onwards. (Cash, Snapscan, Zapper and Credit Card)
- When: 03 Dec 2020
- Where: Benoni Country Club
Your entry will include:
- Well marked route
- Waterpoint at the finish line
- Earn Vitality Points
- Secure parking
- National Trail Seeding event
- BoutTime will ensure for instant results on your phone, website & on our electronic result boards at the finish, no more waiting
What else will be at the venue:
- Social environment to relax and meet new friends
- Food & Bar available
- Bring a headlamp
- No water points on route - only at the finish line
- Registration starts: 18:00
- The race starts: 19:10
- Race Briefing: 19:00
- Prizegiving: 20:30
Due to Covid-19 we have switched over to new permanent running wrist bands.
We had to make the difficult decision of implementing a new system where you can buy your very own permanent running wrist band and register it online in order to discontinue the use of our reusable running tags causing a risk to both athletes and our timing team.
The wristband you can buy once and use multiple times for all BoutTime trail running events and it is assigned to your name, meaning that you register for the race/run online with no need to collect your number from the registration tables again. You sign up online and show up at the start line for the race. (Your new permanent running wrist band does have a lifetime warrantee)
Your brand new permanent running wrist band will cost you R100
This is in line with other time keeping companies, it will shorten the registration queues for repeated runners, making it more convenient.
Benoni Country Club, Benoni
|Address||Morris Ave, Benoni Country Club, Benoni, Gauteng, 1501|