Kingdom Adventure: MTB
When: 21 November 2020, Saturday. The race will start at 8h00 Sharp
Where: KINGDOM TRAILS On Witbank/Verena Road
|6 Km||R30||Start Time: 08:20|
|20 Km||R170||Start Time: 08:10|
|40 Km||R200||Start Time: 08:00|
- When to Arrive: To avoid gatherings please do not arrive too soon, or too late.
- Number Collection: Once you have arrived.
The Rules and Regulations
- Please don’t gather before and after your cycle
- Please remember to wear your face masks in the race village at all time
- Sanitiser will be provided.
- Please remain 1.5m from each other, on the trails if you pass, indicate to the person in front of you that you are going to pass and doing so swiftly and by trying to keep your distance.
- BoutTime will also track who is still out on the trail & who not.
Please remember to notify us if you did not complete the whole distance before we send out a search party unnecessary.
Your entry will include the following
- Brand new TRAILS
- This event is an official Discovery Vitality Racing Event & Momentum Multiply , your points will be rewarded automatically
- BoutTime will ensure for instant results on your phone, website & on our electronic result boards at the finish, no more waiting
What else will be there:
- Safe Parking
- Food and drinks to purchase
- A fun day out for the whole family
Late Entries & Number Collection:
- Saturday: @ The venue between 06h30 and 08h00. (Credit Card, Cash, Zapper & SnapScan). R30 Surcharge on Late Entries
Due to continued damage to our temp boards and theft of riders not handing in their race boards back to our timing team.
We had to make the difficult decision of implementing a new system where you can buy your very own permanent race number, having to discontinue our loss of temporary boards for on the day.
This one you can use time and time again and is assigned to your name, meaning that it is yours and you register for the race online, having no need to collect your number from registration queue, you sign up online and show up at the start line for the race.
Your brand new permanent board will cost you R50, alternatively can you rent one of the old raceboards from us for R20.
This is in line with other time keeping companies, it will shorten the registration queues for repeated riders, making it more convenient and make the number collection process faster.
Kingdom Trails is under two hours by road from Pretoria or Johannesburg.
From Johannesburg and O.R. Tambo International Airport
Take the N12 from the Johannesburg area to eMalahleni (Witbank). Exit the N4 highway at eMalahleni and
continue through eMalahleni on the R544 for ±30 km towards Verena. The Kingdom Trails signboard is on
the right and the entrance is through a double game-proof gate. From the gate drive another ±7 km on a farm
road to Kingdom Camp. The turnoff to Kingdom Camp is clearly signposted.
Alternatively the R42 (Delmas / Bronkhorstpruit road) off the N12 can be used to reach Kingdom Trails via
Bronkhortspruit and Vaalplaas on the R25 Verena Road (please see "From Pretoria / Tswane" below for more
Route through eMalahleni (Witbank): N12 to eMalahleni (Witbank), turn off the highway at the second turn-off
(President Mandela Avenue) and left into eMalahleni. Turn right into Swartbos Avenue at the traffic light
opposite the KFC on the left. Continue with Swartbos Avenue until a T-junction reached. Turn left at this
junction and continue over the railway line, then turn right at the second traffic light. At the first road, turn right
again. Cross the double railway line and follow the signs for the R544 towards Verena for ±30 km.
From Pretoria / Tswane
Take the N4 from Pretoria / Tswane to Bronkhorstpruit. Exit the N4 highway at the R25 (Bronkhorstpruit East)
turnoff. Drive to Verena on the R25 (±50 km), and then turn right onto the R544 towards eMalahleni. The
Kingdom Trails signboard and game-proof double gate is ±15 km further on the left.
Continue for ±8 km in a westerly direction on the Bankplaas gravel road to the DIB signboard stay on main
road (left hand split), pass a Telkom tower (±6 km further). Turn left ±2 km after tower down smaller gravel
road (follow sighs to Slagthoek and Rich Ranch). About 1 km further you will find two gates. Slagthoek and
Klip/Stone Camp gate is the right hand gate of the two. From the gate Slagthoek House is ±6 km and
Klip/Stone Camp another ±3 km. Signboards are visible.
Please Note: A 4x4 is required to reach Klip/Stone Camp but Slagthoek House is accessible with a 2x4.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS :
-LAFENIS 082 855 2086
-Meulstroom Lodge www.meulstroom.com
More information: www.bouttime.co.za/events/#/
Kingdom Trails., Thembisile Hani Local Municipality
|City||Thembisile Hani Local Municipality|