Piket-Bo-Berg Residents Association
- It’s not a race, bru…Not even an event, it’s just a lekker ‘happening’ - a ride!
- Passes are highly limited
- MTB only – for sake of control and safety, regrettably no trail runners will be allowed on the trails.
- There are three distances (45km, 30km, 25km) available with different starting points on three separate farms, offering you the opportunity to tailor your mountain adventure.
- If the longer distance is sold out, simply buy a pass for the shorter route and do that first and then move on to the next farm and route. You can even do the same route twice should you wish to.
- The price is the same for all three routes. (You can purchase a ‘DAY PASS’ or a ‘WEEKEND PASS‘ which allows you to ride Saturday and Sunday)
- You will have to be self-sufficient on the trails, there will be no food stalls or waterpoints, but the local Farmers Market will be open from 09h00 until 14h00 (on Saturday only) selling breakfasts, lunches and other local produce.
- Weekend Pass: R440
- Gives you access to all three routes for Saturday & Sunday.
- Day Pass: R230
- Gives you access to all three routes for Saturday OR Sunday
- TRAILS OPEN FROM: 8:00
- Start your first route any time between 8:00 and 10:00 and head over to the next route if you choose to
- CUT-OFF TIME TO START A NEW ROUTE: 15:00
- TRAILS CLOSE: 18:00
- No spectators allowed
- No pets allowed
- Park at your start point
- Sign in and out at the registration point on the farm where you start
- Please sanitize and maintain social distancing
- Routes will be clearly marked, route maps & elevation profiles will be confirmed
More information: www.facebook.com/pbbtrails
Piket-Bo-Berg Trails, Piketberg