The Gravel Travel Gravel Ride gives you the chance to just ride , race , or test your fitness on open gravel roads on a course of 4 laps (total of 70km) or 2 laps (total of 35 km). Enjoy the absolutely beautiful scenery of a post-spring Wellington.
70km starts at 8h00
35km starts at 8h15
Please note the following:
1. Wearing a face mask at the start/finish venue is compulsory, until 5 minutes before your race departs .
2. You do not have to wear a face mask while riding .
3. There will be no water points - this is to limit Covid-19 exposure to the maximum .
4. You must provide your own race food and drink at a dedicated feeding zone at the venue after each lap .
5. You must wear your mask after you finished your ride .
6. Manual timing will be done .
7 There will be sanitising stations with regular, compulsory sanitising .
8. Food and drink will be on sale, subject to Covid-19 procedures .
9. Race results and photos will be uploaded on Facebook on the Monday after the event .
No medals, just satisfaction! CORRECTION!! Medals for ALL finishers !
Welbedacht Wine Estate, Oakdene Road, Drakenstein Municipality
|Address||Oakdene Road, Wellington|