Distances, Entry Fees & Start Times:
|Distance:||Start Times:||Pricing - remaining 3:||Pricing - Individual event:|
|10km (Hikers allowed)||Time slots||R450||R170|
|5km (Hikers allowed)||Time slots||R330||R130|
|5km Kids under 10||Time slots||Free||Free|
|*Pensioners||Time slots||25% Discount||20% Discount|
*** R50 Surcharge on late entries
Your entry will include:
- Great scenic and very well marked routes, loads of single track, jeep track and farm roads;
- Fully stocked waterpoints;
- Earn Vitality & Momentum Multiply Points;
- National Trail Seeding Event;
- Ample parking;
- LIVE Timing and results;
- A Prestige Puzzle Medal;
- A Prestige T-Shirt when you enter for all 4 races.
There will be NO prize giving on the day for podium finishers. As a result of the time slot starts, we will wait for all results during the day in order to give everyone a fair chance. Winners will be announced and contacted by us regarding the prizes.
How it works:
When to Arrive: To avoid gatherings please don't arrive too soon, or too late. Arrive anytime within your hour.
Timing Chips: We have moved over to permanent running chips, thus every person will have to buy an adjustable chip enabled wrist band at R100ea. This will allow you the following advantages:
- You will simply enter & pay online;
- Go to any trail running event listed on the BoutTime Website and simply go from your car to the start line;
- No more registration & queuing at any BoutTime events once you have your permanent wrist band.
Distances at all venues will consist of 21, 15, 10 & 5km.
The Moonshot Series: Get Free Training by Running Coach Bertus when you enter for the moonshot series. You will start off with a 5km at the first event, then 10km at the next , 15km at the following event & 21km at the grand finale.
Medals: Each race you complete will consist of a partial individual medal. After completing all four events, your big 11cm Prestige medal will be complete.
Medal stands: You can buy a medal stand to place your full medal set in.
T-Shirts: Enter for all four races and receive a free T-Shirt - you can enter them individually to qualify for the aforesaid.
Kids 10 and under run for free.
Pensioners (age 60 and above) get 25% discount on series entries or 20% discount on event entries. No surcharge on late entries.
Vitality & Multiply Points: As a VRE(Vitality Race Event) & Momentum Multiply partner, we will submit the results within 48 working hours to Vitality & Momentum. So, if you are a Vitality or Momentum Multiply member, you won't have to do anything at all.
What else will be there?
All venues have food and drinks available for sale. Take-away gourmet coffee will also be for sale.
Hazeldean Brewing Company will be selling their award winning Craft Beer on tap at all events. They will also be giving away 6-pack beer hampers.
Flex Sport Massage will offer body massages at the event. Please book your massage online.
Moonshot Coaching offers free training programs to all runners who enter the Moonshot Series. Please see info about Moonshot Coaching below.
Enduren is sponsoring nutrition at all waterpoints as well as the finish line. Their products will also be for sale at the race village.
Run-Away-Sport will be giving away a variety of products at each event, including a pair of Asics running shoes during the lucky draws!
SOX Footwear will be sponsoring exclusive Prestige Series SOX. Their products will also be for sale at the race village.
Cyctec Distribution & 100% Eyewear will be giving away world class, sport performance sunglasses as prizes to the 21km Prestige podium winners.
Vivo Vita Sport will be giving discount vouchers to all runners. They will also have items for sale at the race village.
USWE running belts and caps/ water bottles will be up for grabs during lucky draws at each event, sponsored by Vivo Vita Sport. Demo products will also be available! Other USWE products will also be for sale at the race village.
A Coros Pace 2 Watch will be up for grabs during the lucky draws at the grand finale of the series! Sponsored by Vivo Vita Sport.
A Zlant board will be up for grabs during the lucky draw at the grand finale of the series! Sponsored by Vivo Vita Sport.
Enter for all 3 events and receive a FREE T-Shirt!
Enter for all 3 events, and receive a free Prestige T-shirt!
Avoid queues at all running events across all organizers timed by BoutTime
Prestige Puzzle Medal
Cross the finish line at each of the events and receive a piece of your medal
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Your temperature will be tested before entering the venue;
- Please don't gather in large groups before and after your run;
- Everyone should present proof of payment at registration in order to receive their day pass/annual pass at the entrance of the trail;
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection;
- Spectators not allowed;
- Sanitiser will be provided;
- Please keep social distance. On the trails, if you pass, indicate to the person in front of you that you're going to pass and do so swiftly and keep your social distance.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- The wristband chips will enable touchless time-keeping for events. At the event you will tap your chip when you start and tap it again when you finish.
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days.
- Do not attend if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID.
- There will be no prize giving at the event venue on race day, please see 2 bullet points below for more detail
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved will not be held liable for any injury, sickness, theft or loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- #Runclean initiative. Runners who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified;
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village;
- Organiser's decision is final;
- Any appeals must be in writing and will require proof of a GPS file which will be checked on the day;
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics and everyone involved, and abide by the organiser's guidance and instructions.
- Runners and walkers that are slower and that are being passed, must make way to the left. When overtaking another runner/walker it must be done 2 meters on the right-hand side.
PARTNERS & SPONSORS
‼️‼️ COMPETITION TIME ‼️‼️
We’ve teamed up with Vivi Vita Sport to create this amazing give away. There will be 2 x Pace 2 GPS watches (1 x his and 1 x hers) up for grabs as a spot prize at the end of the Prestige Trail Run Series.
How to enter:
- You have to enter for all 4 of the events in the Prestige Trail Running series
- Follow @vivovitasport @coros_southafrica @bouttime on Instagram and Facebook
- Like the post and tag 2 x running buddies in the comments below (extra points for posting and sharing to your story)
- You have to tag different buddies each week 😉
- Before each of the 4 events, this post will be posted by @bouttime
Winners will be carefully filtered each week and the 2 x winners will be announced the week after the last event.
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
Pretoria's newest Gourmet Food & Craft Market - Every Sat & Sun 10am - 4pm.
All Weather Venue.
FREE Entry & FREE Parking, FREE entertainment.
Large Childrens Play areas.
Basically it is the perfect family day out in Pretoria and it is on EVERY weekend!
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|