The Mountain Room
Valley 2 Valley is a self navigated, team event.
(Teams are made up of 2 or 3)
GPS & NAVIGATION
- Due to the nature of the event, ALL riders must have with them a GPS unit with the routes loaded onto them (if a team gets split up, the riders will have to be able to navigate the rest of the course on their own)
- Routes will be sent to entrants the week before the events, there will also be a GPS station at REGISTRATION for those who aren't sure how to load tracks.
- Day 1 will be approx. 110km
- Day 2 will be approx. 80km
WATER & FUEL STOPS
- Day 1 will have TWO water/fuel stops
- Day 2 will have ONE water/fuel stop
*Please ensure you carry enough of your own nutrition and water, basic nutrition will be provided at the refuel.
**Fuel containers are to be placed in designated area before the start of each day, where a vehicle will take your clearly marked fuel to the fuel stop
"How tough is Valley to Valley?" you ask?
That's entirely up to you, if you want to race it or take it all in.
What you can expect:
- Sandy riverbeds
- Steep climbs
- Technical descents
- Rock ledges
Teamwork is in order and if you work together, you will have no problem getting through the course.
Valley to Valley, while technical in places is no Erzberg, there will be ample breathing space between all technical sections.
For the more adventurous, we have thrown in a few 'optional' tough sections.
This event supports team entries for certain classes. Team sizes range from 2 - 3 participants per team.
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
All entries include: Meal, two days of riding, medics, sweeps, goodie bag, tented accommodation, water/ fuel stop on route.
|100 km per day||R 2,500.00|
All entries include: Meals, goodie bag, tented accommodation.
|0 km||R 1,800.00|
Day Riders - Saturday Only
Entries include: Saturday ride, party in the evening, water/fuel stop on route.
|110 km||R 400.00|
Imbabala Game Lodge, Inkosi Langalibalele Local Municipality
|Address||Imbabala Game Lodge|
|City||Inkosi Langalibalele Local Municipality|