Go Sport Events
Go-X Cross Duathlon
When: 21 March 2021
Where: Cowhouse & Hazeldean Valley Trails
Number Collection and Late Line entries will start @ 07:00 am sharp (Zapper, Snapscan, Cash & Card allowed)
Your entry includes:
- Medal to all finishers
- Fully Stocked Waterpoints
- Live Timing is done by BoutTime
- This event is an official Discovery Vitality Racing Event & Momentum Multiply, your points will be rewarded automatically
- Prize Giving @ 11:15
What else will be there:
- Craft Beer from Hazeldean Brewing Company
- Loads of Food Stalls
- Children playing area
- Loads of craft stalls
- Ample & Safe parking
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BELOW
How it works:
- When to Arrive: To avoid gatherings please don't arrive too soon, or too late.
- Timing Chips: We have moved over to permanent running chips, thus every person will have to buy an adjustable chip-enabled wrist band at R100ea. This will allow you the following advantages:
- You will simply enter & pay online
- Go to any trail running event listed on the BoutTime Website and simply go from your car to the start line
- No more registration & queuing once you have your permanent wrist band.
- Or alternatively we do rent out temporary running tags for R20 which we collect after you finished with your run.
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Your temperature will be tested before entering the venue
- Please don't gather before and after your race
- Everyone should present proof of payment at registration in order to receive their day pass/annual pass at the entrance of the trail
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection
- Please remain 1.5m from each other, on the trails if you pass indicate to the person in front of you that you are going to pass and doing so swiftly and by trying to keep your social distance
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days
- Do not attend if you have been near anyone with symptoms
- Athletes are encouraged to carry mask or face-covering in the event another person approaches
- The wrist chips will enable touchless time-keeping for this event and for any other future trail running events. For this event, you will tap your chip when you start and tap it again when you finish.
- Downloadable certificate and your time will be captured for your health points at Discovery Vitality as well as Momentum Multiply. BoutTime will also track who is still out on the trail & who not so please remember to notify us if you didn't complete the whole distance before we send out a search party unnecessary.
- In order to create a safe and enjoyable venue for everyone who has entered, it is very important that all the Rules & Regulations strictly be adhered to when entering the Trails. Failure to adhere to the Rules & Regulations will result in the forfeiting your race
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved can not be held liable for any Injury, Sickness, Theft or Loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- Duathlon Rules
- #runrideclean initiative. Athletes who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village
- Organisers decision are final
- Any appeals must be in writing & will require proof of GPS file which will be checked on the day
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, landowners, marshalls, medics & everyone involved and abide by the organiser's guidance and instructions.
- Athletes that are slower and that are being passed must make way to the left. When overtaking another athlete it must be done 2 meters on the trails
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|BULL (Standard) Run 7km; Bike 30km; Run 3.5km||40.5 km||R 230.00|
|STEAR (Sprint) Run 3.5km; Bike 15km; Run 2km||20.5 km||R 150.00|
|HEAFER (Short) Run 2km; Bike 10km; Run 900m||12.9 km||R 100.00|
|CALF (Kids) Run 300m; Bike 2km; Run 300m||2.6 km||R 100.00|
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
Pretoria's newest Gourmet Food & Craft Market - Every Sat & Sun 10am - 4pm.
All Weather Venue.
FREE Entry & FREE Parking, FREE entertainment.
Large Childrens Play areas.
Basically it is the perfect family day out in Pretoria and it is on EVERY weekend!
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|