The Freedom Weekend Market is the bustling place to be for foodies and lovers of all things nice to meet over weekends. Situated in the heart of the beautiful Winelands between Paarl and Franschhoek on R301.
As from the 21st of November 2020 we will be hosting a Trail Run every weekend in conjunction with the team of Run The Vines.
The run will either take place on the Saturday or Sunday morning.
After your run you will be able to experience the hospitality of the market with amazing food stalls, great crafters, live music, beer, wine, gin, kids playing area and lots more!!
For info on the market go to: www.facebook.com/freedomweekendmarket
- Entry Fee - R100 (5km and 10km)
- Starting times
- 15km - 7:15 - R100
- 10km - 7:45 - R100
- 5km - 8:00 - R80
- Kids 7 and under run for free
- Free hot drink or iced coffee from #Be Human
- Medals for all finishers
- Timing on Webscorer.
- Please arrive early to collect your running number at registration.
- If the market is closed due to Covid regulations then we will also not have our run. You will then be able to use your entry at any of the next runs at the Market.
Please adhere to all the rules of the market with regards to Covid.
No waterpoints due to Covid. Please make sure you have your own hydration.
Freedom Weekend Market, Drakenstein Municipality
|Address||Freedom Weekend Market, R301 Wemmershoek Road, Paarl.|