Gravel and Grape
The Gravel & Grape Adventure 2-day is taking place from 2 -3 October 2021.
The Gravel & Grape Adventure is two day mountain bike challenge that covers +-65km of cycling over the course of its two stages.
Day 1 will cover 35km and 350m of climbing, while Day 2 is a 30km route with a 640m of climbing.
The routes will follow the same trail as the Gravel & Grape Extreme, so while the days and distances are shorter, you’ll still be riding on the same terrain as the main event. Participants will have the opportunity to enjoy a good variety of single track, climbs and jeep track.
Each day will see a different venue for the riders and this will be communicated at a later stage
R 3600 per team
R 1600 per solo/individual
Entry fee INCLUDES:
- 2 Days of Magnificent Mountain Biking along world class routes in the Breedekloof Wine Valley
- Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- Free Bike Wash Facility Daily
- Waterpoints with 'lekker local' snacks and drinks
- Great Race Pack with race apparel
- Medical support on and off route
- Finisher’s Medal
- Land/Nature Reserve access permits
- Lead and Sweep vehicles/bikes
Entry Fee EXCLUDES:
- Bike Maintenance Service Packages
- Massage Sessions
- Dinner on Saturday
Remember to go onto added extras and select your size for your ‘event item’ that is included in your entry fee.
Please remember to select your dietary requirements, Vegetarian and Halaal options available.
More Information: http://gravelandgrape.com/adventure-2-day/
More information: gravelandgrape.com/
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
Botha Cellar, Witzenberg Local Municipality
|Address||Botha Wine Cellar, R43, Worcester|
|City||Witzenberg Local Municipality|