Go Sport Events
GoSport Cross - Duathlon #4
Where: Hazeldean Valley Trails (Cowhouse)
When: 05 September 2021
Distances - Entry Fee - Starting Times
- Bull (Standard) (R280): 9km Run (2 x 4.5 Km Laps) / 33km Bike (2 x 16.5 Km Laps) / 4.5km Run - 07h30
- Bull Team (R400): 9km Run (2 x 4.5 Km Laps) / 33km Bike (2 x 16.5 Km Laps) / 4.5km Run - 07h30
- Steer (Sprint) (R180): 4.5km Run / 16.5km Bike / 2.25km Run - 08h00
- Steer Team (R300): 4.5km Run / 16.5km Bike / 2.25km Run - 08h00
- Heafer (Super Sprint) (R150): 2.25km Run / 10.6km Bike / 1.2km Run - 08h40
Number collection and late entries will start at 06h30 sharp (R30 surcharge on all late on the day entries. Card, Cash, Zapper, Snapscan available)
Your Entry Includes:
- Medal to all finishers
- Small prize at finish
- Live Timing done by BoutTime
- Earn Discovery Vitality & Momentum Multiply points
What Else Will Be There:
- Hazeldean Brewing Co.
- Various Food Stalls
- Various Craft Stalls
- Chill Area
- Children's Playing Area
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BELOW
How it works:
- When to Arrive: To avoid gatherings please don't arrive too soon, or too late.
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Your temperature will be tested before entering the venue
- Please don't gather before and after the event
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection
- Please remain 1.5m from each other, on the trails if you pass indicate to the person in front of you that you are going to pass and doing so swiftly and by trying to keep your social distance
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days
- Do not attend if you have been near anyone with symptoms
- Participants are encouraged to carry mask or face-covering in the event another person approached
- Downloadable certificate and your time will be captured for your health points at Discovery Vitality as well as Momentum Multiply. BoutTime will also track who is still out on the trail & who not so please remember to notify us if you didn't complete the whole distance before we send out a search party unnecessary.
- In order to create a safe and enjoyable venue for everyone who has entered, it is very important that all the Rules & Regulations strictly be adhered to when entering the Trails. Failure to adhere to the Rules & Regulations will result in the forfeiting your run
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved can not be held liable for any Injury, Sickness, Theft or Loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- Venue Rules
- Participants who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village
- Organisers decision are final
- Any appeals must be in writing & will require proof of GPS file which will be checked on the day
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, landowners, marshalls, medics & everyone involved and abide by the organiser's guidance and instructions.
- Participants that are slower and that are being passed must make way to the left. When overtaking another participant it must be done 2 meters on the trails
This event will be a TSA Sanctioned event and all members on the Bull and Steer distances are required to have a TSA License (This will be checked)
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Price (pp)||2 person team (pp)|
|Bull (Long) Run 9km; Bike 33km; Run 4.5km||46.5 km||R 280.00||-|
|BULL TEAM (Long) Run 9km; Bike 33km; Run 4.5km||46.5 km||-||R 200.00|
|Steer (Short) Run 4.5km; Bike 16.5km; Run 2.25km||23.2 km||R 180.00||-|
|Steer TEAM (Short) Run 4.5km; Bike 16.5km; Run 2.25km||23.2 km||-||R 150.00|
|Heafer (Fun) Run 2.25km; Bike 10.6km; Run 1.2km||14.5 km||R 150.00||-|
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
Pretoria's newest Gourmet Food & Craft Market - Every Sat & Sun 10am - 4pm.
All Weather Venue.
FREE Entry & FREE Parking, FREE entertainment.
Large Childrens Play areas.
Basically it is the perfect family day out in Pretoria and it is on EVERY weekend!
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|