Ultimate Trail Adventures
Kaia Manzi Winter Warmer
When: 24 July 2021
Where: Kaia Manzi Resort, Bronkhorstspruit
Warm up those winter legs and join us for a proper long ride for your next endurance event or just for some social FUN! Perfect training ride to start off with two distance to choose from.
Route is a roundabout loop around the Bronkies dam that will take you back to where you start. It seems like it will be flat but mother nature’s elements will definitely challenge you depending on her mood for the day.
You will start next to the Bronkhorstspruit dam at Kaia Manzi and make your way out towards Oxbow side, yes some of the same old boring routes will be part of the route however you will get to experience new routes that has hardly been ridden, however be sure to brave the strong winds you will find on the way!
This route will not be marked. A GPS will be required where a gpx file will be provided closer to the event.
Once you are done, relax on the grass banks or in the warm cozy restaurant outlooking the Bronkhorstspruit dam and enjoy your Hamburger and Chips with a cold one.
Definitely do not miss out on this event!!
See you in Kaia Manzi!
Distances - Start Times - Elevation - Entry Fee
|Manzi (160km)||7:40, to start 7:45||1380m elevation|| R290|
|Kaia (100km)||7:50, to start 7:55 ||850m elevation|| R250|
Number collection and late line entries will start at 6:45 sharp. Please note there will be a R30 surcharge fee on all the day entries. (Cash, Card, Zapper, Snapscan available)
What Your Entry Includes:
- Fully stocked PVM Water points
- Gate access at Kaia Manzi safe and secure parking
- Hamburger and Chips
- Live Timing done by BoutTime
- Earn Discovery Vitality and Momentum Multiply Points for this ride
What Else Will Be There:
- Safe and Secure Parking
- Bronkhorstspruit Dam
- Chill Area
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Please don't gather before and after your ride
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection
- Please remain 1.5m from each other, on the trails if you pass indicate to the person in front of you that you are going to pass and doing so swiftly and by trying to keep your social distance
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days
- Do not attend if you have been near anyone with symptoms
- Riders are encouraged to carry mask or face-covering in the event another person approaches
- Downloadable certificate and your time will be captured for your health points at Discovery Vitality as well as Momentum Multiply. BoutTime will also track who is still out on the trail & who not so please remember to notify us if you didn't complete the whole distance before we send out a search party unnecessary.
- In order to create a safe and enjoyable venue for everyone who has entered, it is very important that all the Rules & Regulations strictly be adhered to when entering the Trails. Failure to adhere to the Rules & Regulations will result in the forfeiting your ride.
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved can not be held liable for any Injury, Sickness, Theft or Loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- Riding Rules
- #rideclean initiative. Riders who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village
- Organisers decision are final
- Any appeals must be in writing & will require proof of GPS file which will be checked on the day
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, landowners, marshalls, medics & everyone involved and abide by the organiser's guidance and instructions.
- Riders that are slower and that are being passed must make way to the left. When overtaking another rider it must be done 2 meters on the trails
Proudly Sponsored By:
- My PVM
- Ecologic: Degreaser- Disinfectant
Kaia Manzi, Bronkhorstspruit
|Route information||1From Pretoria take the N4 towards Cullinan / Bronkhorstspruit / Nelspruit and exit at the Bronhorstspruit - Ekundustria off ramp.55 Km.2At the end of the off ramp turn right (away from Bronkhorstspruit)5 Km.3At the stop turn left towards Bronkhorstspruit
1 Km.4At the road marked as Bronkhorstbaai / Kunkweni turn right.
4 Km.5At Kunkweni's entrance gate turn right and follow the signs to Kaia Manzi.
|Address||P.O. Box 2783 Bronkhorstspruit 1020 South Africa|