Chain Gang Events (Pty) Ltd
Langkloof Beast Trail Run
Saturday,30 October 2021
Louvain Guest Farm, Upper Langkloof, about 50km from George. Louvain is a family guest farm, with beautiful accommodation and stunning trails, and swimming pool. Coffee, snacks and lunch will be for sale during the event. For any accommodation bookings at Louvain, please contact Morne directly on : +27 62 429 5614. Directions to Louvain.
16km - R350 Incudes lunch and finishers medal
36km - R500 Includes lunch and finishers medal
07h00 Start of 36km
08h00 Start of 16km
12h00 Prize Giving
Fully stocked watertables. Two on the 36km and one on the 16km. Each runner to bring his/her own cup and or bladder to fill up at watertables. Runners to also carry with them snacks and emergency food.
- Cellphone (save number of the event organiser and sweeper on route - will be given out at Registration / Race Briefing)
- Bladder / cup to fill up at watertables
- Snacks / emergency food
- Sunblock and hat
- 100% Waterproof rain jacket, with hood and long sleeves.
- Mini first aid kit containing space blanket (very important), anti-histamine tablets, etc.
- Medical details in a ziplock bag – Alergies/Blood group/Emergency contact name, relationship, tel number
The start of the event will be in batches.
Batch allocation and Covid-19 Regulations will be send to participants via email.
No refunds on entry fees, but entry fees can be carried over to another person, or a future event. Contact Janine ([email protected]) to arrange this.
More information: www.langklooftrail.run
Louvain Guest Farm, South Cape DC
|Address||Louvain Guest Farm Upper Langkloof George|
|City||South Cape DC|