Go Sport Events
Registration: Number collection and late line entries will start at 07:00 am sharp (Zapper, Snapscan, Cash & Card available)
|2 x Waterpoints
|2 x Waterpoints
|5km Kiddies MTB
|10km Trail Run
|1 x Waterpoint
|5km Trail Run
Your Entry Includes:
- Medal plus small gift at finish line
- Cold drink at finish line
- Live timing done by BoutTime
- Earn Momentum Multiply & Discovery Vitality points (your points will be rewarded automatically)
- Will start at 12:00 or when all the winners are in.
What else will be there:
- Hazeldean Brewing Co. Craft Beer on sale
- Various food stalls
- Various craft stalls
- Children playing area
- Safe & ample parking
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BELOW
How it works:
- When to Arrive: To avoid gatherings please don't arrive too soon, or too late.
- Timing Permanent Race Boards: We have moved over to permanent race boards, thus every person will have to buy an permanent race board R50ea. This will allow you the following advantages:
- You will simply enter & pay online
- Go to any MTB event listed on the BoutTime Website and simply go from your car to the start line
- No more registration & queuing once you have your permanent race board.
- Or alternatively we do rent out temporary race boards for R20 which we collect after you finished with your ride.
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Your temperature will be tested before entering the venue
- Please don't gather before and after your ride
- Everyone should present proof of payment at registration in order to receive their day pass/annual pass at the entrance of the trail
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection
- Please remain 1.5m from each other, on the trails if you pass indicate to the person in front of you that you are going to pass and doing so swiftly and by trying to keep your social distance
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days
- Do not attend if you have been near anyone with symptoms
- Riders are encouraged to carry mask or face-covering in the event another person approaches
- Downloadable certificate and your time will be captured for your health points at Discovery Vitality as well as Momentum Multiply. BoutTime will also track who is still out on the trail & who not so please remember to notify us if you didn't complete the whole distance before we send out a search party unnecessary.
- In order to create a safe and enjoyable venue for everyone who has entered, it is very important that all the Rules & Regulations strictly be adhered to when entering the Trails. Failure to adhere to the Rules & Regulations will result in the forfeiting your ride.
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved can not be held liable for any Injury, Sickness, Theft or Loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- Riding Rules
- #rideclean initiative. Riders who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village
- Organisers decision are final
- Any appeals must be in writing & will require proof of GPS file which will be checked on the day
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, landowners, marshalls, medics & everyone involved and abide by the organiser's guidance and instructions.
- Riders and walkers that are slower and that are being passed must make way to the left. When overtaking another rider it must be done 2 meters on the trails
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
|Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro