Go Sport Events
GoSport X Triathlon
When: 28 November 2021
Where: Curro College Hazeldean/ Hazeldean Valley Trails
- Registration and late line entries will be open from 06:00am @Curro College Hazeldean.
- This event is a time trail format.
- Select a time slot when you enter.
- Start will be at Curro College and Finish will be at the Cowhouse
- Please make sure that your cycling gear is at (Transition 1 Curro College) and your running gear is at (Transition 2 Cowhouse) before your start.
- Team entry option available
- Swim 375 Meters (15 x 25 Lengths) at Curro College indoor swimming pool.
- Transition 1 @Curro College (Bike)
- Bike 20 Km off road, jeep and single track
- Transition 2 @Cowhouse (Run)
- Run 5 Km on Hazeldean Valley Trails
- Finish @Cowhouse
Your Entry Includes:
- Live timing done by BoutTime
- Access to the venues and trails
- Earn Vitality & Multiply points
- Choise between Finisher Medal or Craft Beer
What else will be there:
- Secure Parking at Cowhouse
- Food Stalls
- Craft Stalls
- Hazeldean Brewing Company
- Children playing area
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Your temperature will be tested before entering the venue;
- Please don't gather in large groups before and after the event;
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection;
- Sanitiser will be provided;
- Please keep social distance. On the trails, if you pass, indicate to the person in front of you that you're going to pass and do so swiftly and keep your social distance.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days.
- Do not attend if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID.
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved will not be held liable for any injury, sickness, theft or loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- Athletes who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified;
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village;
- Organiser's decision is final;
- Any appeals must be in writing and will require proof of a GPS file which will be checked on the day;
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics and everyone involved, and abide by the organiser's guidance and instructions.
- Athletes that are slower and that are being passed, must make way to the left. When overtaking another runner/walker it must be done 2 meters on the right-hand side.
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|