Go Sport Events
GoSport Cross - Duathlon
Where: Hazeldean Valley Trails (Cowhouse)
When: 31 October 2021
Distances - Entry Fee - Starting Times
- Bull (Long) (R280): 10km Run (2 x 5 Km Laps) / 32km Bike (2 x 16 Km Laps) / 5km Run - 07h00
- Bull Team (R400): 10km Run (2 x 5 Km Laps) / 32km Bike (2 x 16 Km Laps) / 5km Run - 07h00
- Steer (Short) (R180): 5km Run / 15km Bike / 2.25km Run - 07h30
- Steer Team (R300): 5km Run / 15km Bike / 2.25km Run - 07h30
- Heifer (Fun) (R150): 2.25km Run / 10km Bike / 1.2km Run - 08h15
Number collection and late entries will start at 06h00 sharp (R30 surcharge on all late on the day entries. Card, Cash, Zapper, Snapscan available)
Your Entry Includes:
- Choice between a medal or beer to all finishers
- Goodie Bag
- Live Timing done by BoutTime
- Earn Discovery Vitality & Momentum Multiply points
What Else Will Be There:
- Hazeldean Brewing Co.
- Various Food Stalls
- Various Craft Stalls
- Chill Area
- Children's Playing Area
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BELOW
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Your temperature will be tested before entering the venue
- Please don't gather before and after your run
- Everyone should present proof of payment at registration in order to receive their day pass/annual pass at the entrance of the trail
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection
- Please remain 1.5m from each other, on the trails if you pass indicate to the person in front of you that you are going to pass and doing so swiftly and by trying to keep your social distance
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days
- Do not attend if you have been near anyone with symptoms
- Runners/Riders are encouraged to carry mask or face-covering in the event another person approaches
- The wrist chips will enable touchless time-keeping for this event and for any other future trail running events. For this event, you will tap your chip when you start and tap it again when you finish.
- Downloadable certificate and your time will be captured for your health points at Discovery Vitality as well as Momentum Multiply. BoutTime will also track who is still out on the trail & who not so please remember to notify us if you didn't complete the whole distance before we send out a search party unnecessary.
- In order to create a safe and enjoyable venue for everyone who has entered, it is very important that all the Rules & Regulations strictly be adhered to when entering the Trails. Failure to adhere to the Rules & Regulations will result in the forfeiting your run
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved can not be held liable for any Injury, Sickness, Theft or Loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Bull (Long) Run 10km; Bike 32km; Run 5km||47 km||R 250.00|
|Bull Team (Long) Run 10km; Bike 32km; Run 5km||47 km||R 400.00|
|Steer (Short) Run 5km; Bike 15km; Run 2.25km||22 km||R 200.00|
|Steer Team (Short) Run 5km; Bike 15km; Run 2.25km||22.25 km||R 300.00|
|Heifer (Fun) Run 2.25km; Bike 10km; Run 1.2km||13.4 km||R 150.00|
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
Pretoria's newest Gourmet Food & Craft Market - Every Sat & Sun 10am - 4pm.
All Weather Venue.
FREE Entry & FREE Parking, FREE entertainment.
Large Childrens Play areas.
Basically it is the perfect family day out in Pretoria and it is on EVERY weekend!
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|