The Outeniqua GravelGrinder based in Knysna, 4 nights and 3 days, a social, cycling and culinary experience you can share with a group of colleagues or friends. The routes are designed to accommodate gravel and mountain bikes. E-bikes are very popular on tour.
At around 55 to 60 km per day , it's long enough to be a challenge but short enough to leave you with some energy to enjoy the afternoon.
All the info can be found here: Outeniqua Experience
- 3 days and 4 nights in the luxury suites at Knysna Hollow Country Estate
- 3 x breakfasts, lunches and dinners in top class restaurants
- A selection of great wines of the Western Cape (part of package)
- Local and well known beers available at lunch and dinner (part of package)
- 3 x major Water-points fully loaded
- Multiple, minor water and coke support points during the rides
- ER24 Medic and ambulance service always on call following the group.
- Spectacular Outeniqua forests, mountains and coastline.
- Dense indigenous forests
- Different terrain each day
- Remote gravel roads and tracks
- Luxury accommodation sharing
- Private luxury single rooms available
- Fully supported
- Your own group - great social
- Non-Rider companion packages available with tours and entertainment, experiencing the attractions of Knysna and surrounding Garden Route area.
More information: www.karoogravelgrinder.com/
Knysna, Garden Route, Knysna
|Address||Knysna Hollow Country Estate|