Prime view Cross-Triathlon
Date: Sunday 27 March 2022
Venue - Prime View Adventure & Leisure
Olifantsfontein R562 Road, Olifantsfontein
Number collection and late line entries will take place from 06:20am sharp. Please note that there is a R30 surcharge on all on the day late entries. (Cash, Zapper, Snapscan and Card available)
Starting time: 07:00
Swim - 1000m
Bike - 32km
Run - 6km 1 x water point on the route.
Starting time 09:30
Swim - 500m
Bike - 16km
Run - 3km
If you are not registered with TSA, you must register with TSA or buy a day license.
What your entry includes:
- Medal to all finishers
- Access to the venue
- Well marked routes
- Live Timing done by BoutTime
- Earn Vitality & Multiply points
Enquiries: 082 4530096
Safety Rules & Regulations
- Your temperature will be tested before entering the venue;
- Please don't gather in large groups before and after the event;
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection;
- Sanitiser will be provided;
- Please keep social distance. On the trails, if you pass, indicate to the person in front of you that you're going to pass and do so swiftly and keep your social distance.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days.
- Do not attend if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID.
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved will not be held liable for any injury, sickness, theft or loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- Athletes who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified;
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village;
- Organiser's decision is final;
- Any appeals must be in writing and will require proof of a GPS file which will be checked on the day;
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics and everyone involved, and abide by the organiser's guidance and instructions.
- Athletes that are slower and that are being passed, must make way to the left. When overtaking another runner/walker it must be done 2 meters on the right-hand side.
Prime View, Olifantsfontein
|Address||Southward Dr Olifantsfontein 410-JR, Olifantsfontein 1666|