Whether you are training for the next Ultra endurance event or just want to have a social outride with your cycling buddies, this is the perfect ride to join. Some beautiful sections, some hilly and some long drags towards Bronkhorstspruit. Route is a roundabout loop and you will finish where you started.
As this is the rainy season be prepared for the weather, especially the humidity and the infamous headwinds on the way back! This is a ride that will challenge you, no matter the distance!.
When: 26 Feb 2022, Saturday. The race will start at 6h00 Sharp
Where: Hazeldean Valley Trails, Cowhouse Market
Premises will open at 05h00
- 80km (Starts 06:10) - 730m, R200 (2 Fully stocked Waterpoints)
155km (Starts 06:00) - 1300m, R250 ( 3 fully stocked Waterpoints)
- When to Arrive: To avoid gatherings please do not arrive too soon, or too late.
- Number Collection: Once you have arrived.
- Route: Routes will be followed with a GPS device, gpx file will be sent to all entered participants by the last Thursday before the event.
Your entry will include the following
- At the finish you will receive a delicious Boerie Roll and an Ice Cold Beverage, with some awesome Cowhouse vibes where you can relax.
- Fully stocked water-points with water, coke, jelly babies, bananas, Salt & Vinegar chips, PVM energy drink, gels, bars.
- Medics on Standby
- This event is an official Discovery Vitality Racing Event & Momentum Multiply , your points will be rewarded automatically
- BoutTime will ensure for instant results on your phone, website & on our electronic result boards at the finish, no more waiting
The Rules and Regulations
- Please don’t gather before and after your cycle
- Please remember to wear your face masks in the race village at all time
- Sanitiser will be provided.
- Please remain 1.5m from each other, on the trails if you pass, indicate to the person in front of you that you are going to pass and doing so swiftly and by trying to keep your distance.
- BoutTime will also track who is still out on the trail & who not.
Please remember to notify us if you did not complete the whole distance before we send out a search party unnecessary.
What else will be there:
- Free Parking
- Free kids play area (but regrettably no childminding facilities)
- Plenty of food and drinks stalls at the Cowhouse Market
- Plenty of food and drink stalls
- Crafts for sale
- Entertainment such as pony rides
- And of course Hazeldean Brewing Co Craft Beer on tap
- A fun day out for the whole family
Late Entries & Number Collection:
- Saturday: @ The venue between 05h00 and 06h00. (Credit Card, Cash, Zapper & SnapScan). R30 Surcharge on Late Entries
Due to continued damage to our temp boards and theft of riders not handing in their race boards back to our timing team.
We had to make the difficult decision of implementing a new system where you can buy your very own permanent race number, having to discontinue our loss of temporary boards for on the day.
This one you can use time and time again and is assigned to your name, meaning that it is yours and you register for the race online, having no need to collect your number from registration queue, you sign up online and show up at the start line for the race.
Your brand new permanent board will cost you R70, alternatively can you rent one of the old raceboards from us for R20.
This is in line with other time keeping companies, it will shorten the registration queues for repeated riders, making it more convenient and make the number collection process faster.
More information: www.bouttime.co.za/events/#/
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|