Go Sport Events
- Registration and late line entries will be open from 06:15am @Curro College Hazeldean.
- This event is a time trial format. (First Come, first serve format.)
- Start will be at Curro College and Finish will be at the Cowhouse.
- Remember you will first need to register at Curro College on arrival from 06:15. After you have registered at Curro, drive to the Cowhouse.
- We suggest that you park your car at the Cowhouse, pack all your running gear in Transition 2 and cycle back to Curro College with your bicycle, cycling gear and swim gear. (Please only bring the minimal required gear as you will be cycling on route from Transition 1 at Curro College to Cowhouse.)
- Expect it to be very quiet at the Cowhouse so early. Your transition 2 will be at the end of the Cowhouse shed on the right side of the grass. Please look for the transition racks.
- You will need to place your running gear there and return to Curro College for your race start at 07:00.
- When arriving back at Curro Hazeldean rack your bicycle and cycling gear in Transition 1 on the sports field and proceed to the pool for your start.
Triathlon Sprint/Super Sprint
- Please make sure that your cycling gear is at (Transition 1 Curro College) and running gear (Transition 2 Cowhouse) before your start.
- BIGGER Items left at Curro Hazeldean after your swim will be left in Transition 1 for your own collection. SMALLER items can be placed in a small bag and be handed to the time keeper.
- Tip (some people have done before ) - We suggest you bring a small draw string bag with you so that once you are done with the swim, you can place your Swimming gear in a bag and cycle with it on the Cycle leg.
-The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved will not be held liable for any injury, sickness, theft or loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- Swim 475 Meters (19 x 25 Lengths) at Curro College indoor swimming pool.
- Each swimmer will start on the Lap counters orders. Please make sure the Lap Counter has written down your chip number on the Lap sheet correctly.
- Every lane will be assigned a lap counter to assist with the counting. A red card will be shown to each swimmer on their last lap.
- Swimmer exit the pool to Transition 1 and continue onto the next discipline of the event.
- Transition 1 @Curro College (Bike)
- Bike 20 Km off road, jeep and single track
- Please follow the signs on the bike route.
- You will finish at Transition 2 @Cowhouse for your final discipline of the triathlon (Run).
- Run 5 Km on Hazeldean Valley Trails
- Please follow the strings on the run route
- Finish @Cowhouse, and collect your race goodie bag.
-Triathlon Super Sprint:
Duathlon Sprint/Super Sprint
- Duathlon Sprint:
- Duathlon Super Sprint:
- Prize giving will take place as soon as our last competitor has crossed the finish line. We have some fun goodies to give away!
Your Entry Includes:
- Live timing done by BoutTime
- Access to the venues and trails
- Earn Vitality & Multiply points
- Choice between Finisher Medal or Craft Beer
What else will be there:
- Secure Parking at Cowhouse
- Food Stalls
- Craft Stalls
- Hazeldean Brewing Company
- Children playing area
- Athletes who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified;
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village;
- Organiser's decision is final;
- Any appeals must be in writing and will require proof of a GPS file which will be checked on the day;
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics and everyone involved, and abide by the organiser's guidance and instructions.
- Athletes that are slower and that are being passed, must make way to the left. When overtaking another runner/walker it must be done 2 meters on the right-hand side.
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
Event has been Closed
|Tri-Sprint : Swim 475m | MTB...||R 350.00|
|Tri-Super Sprint : Swim 175m...||R 200.00|
|Duathlon Sprint: 1.2 Km Trai...||R 200.00|
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|Tri-Sprint : Swim 475m | MTB 20 Km | Trail Run 5 Km||25.3 km||07:00||R 350.00|
|Tri-Super Sprint : Swim 175m | MTB 5 Km | Trial Run 1.25 Km||8 km||07:00||R 200.00|
|Duathlon Sprint: 1.2 Km Trail Run | 19 Km MTB | 5 Km Trail Run.||25.2 km||07:00||R 200.00|
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|