The Karoo GravelGrinder, a 3 day, social, cycling and culinary experience you can share with a group of colleagues or friends. The routes are designed to accommodate gravel, cyclocross and mountain bikes. E-bikes are also welcome.
At around 60km per day , it's long enough to be a challenge but short enough to leave you with some energy to enjoy the afternoon.
- 3 days and nights in a top notch B&B in Prince Albert, jewel of the Karoo.
- 3 x breakfasts, lunches and dinners in top class restaurants
- A selection of great wines of the Western Cape (part of the package)
- Local and well known beers available at lunch and dinner (part of package)
- 3 x major Water-points fully loaded
- Multiple, minor water and coke support points during the rides
- ER24 Medic and ambulance service always on call following the group.
- Spectacular Swartberg Pass and environs
- Klein Karoo along the foothills of the Swartberg
- The Great Karoo expanses
- Different terrain each day
- Remote gravel roads and tracks
- Luxury accommodation sharing
- Private luxury single rooms available
- Fully supported
- Your own group - great social
- Non-Rider companion packages available with cooking classes, tours and entertainment
More information: www.karoogravelgrinder.com/