The Camdeboo GravelGrinder Graaff Reinet, a 3 day, social, cycling and culinary experience you can share with a group of colleagues or friends. The routes are designed to accommodate gravel, cyclocross and mountain bikes. E-bikes are also welcome.
At around 65 to 75 km per day , it's long enough to be a challenge but short enough to leave you with some energy to enjoy the afternoon.
All the info can be found here: Graaff Reinet Experience
- 3 days and nights in the 5 star, beautifully appointed Drostdy Hotel in Graaff Reinet.
- 3 x breakfasts, lunches and dinners in top class restaurants
- A selection of great wines of the Western Cape (part of package)
- Local and well known beers available at lunch and dinner (part of package)
- 3 x major Water-points fully loaded
- Multiple, minor water and coke support points during the rides
- ER24 Medic and ambulance service always on call following the group.
- Spectacular Sneeuberg, Camdeboo and environs
- The Great Karoo expanses
- Different terrain each day
- Remote gravel roads and tracks
- Luxury accommodation sharing
- Private luxury single rooms available
- Fully supported
- Your own group - great social
- Non-Rider companion packages available with tours and entertainment, experiencing the rich history of Graaff Reinet and surrounding areas.
More information: www.karoogravelgrinder.com/
Graaff Reinet, Great Karoo, Graaff-Reinet
|The Drostdy, Church Street