This is a fun race to celebrate the opening of Hazeldean Brewing Co at Hazeldean Valley. The race will be on Hazeldean Valley Trails and you will then be one of the first to experience the Brewery taste room.
Detailed Event Info:
Distance Friendly Name:
40km Strong Stout MTB
25km Easy Ale MTB
10km Longer lager Trail Run
5km Radler Runner Trail Run
Number collection/registration from 07h00 onwards. R30 surcharge for on the day entries(Cash, Snapscan, Zapper and Credit Card). ****Pre-entries are capped at 500. On the day entries don’t get a goodie bag.
Where: next to Cowhouse market, Hazeldean
Your entry will include:
• Quality goodie bags with HBC merchandise
• Beautiful, marked routes on Hazeldean Valley Trails.
• Well stocked water points including the famous HBC beer shooter table.
• Water and recovery drink at the finish line.
• All finishers get a free craft beer (or equivalent beverage e.g. homemade lemonade) from Hazeldean Brewing Co.
• Instant results from BoutTime.
• Medics on standby.
What else will be at the venue
- Free parking
- Free kiddies play area, and other entertainment
- Brewery tours to be prebooked via quicket.
- Taste room food for sale (pizza etc.)
- LIVE MUSIC
- Ablution facilities
- Dog friendly environment
- The Cowhouse Market next door will also be open on the day selling food, drinks and crafts
Hazeldean Valley, an outdoor venue in Pretoria East, is home to Hazeldean Valley Trails and the Cowhouse Market. Hazeldean Brewing Co, which is next to the Cowhouse Market, is the next venue at Hazeldean Valley to open to the public. After this launch day they will be open every Thursday to Sunday, offering greater variety to the perfect family day out.
Hazeldean Valley Trails, Pretoria
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|