Name: Loxtonia Cider Cherry Trail Run
When: Saturday 12thNovember 2022
Where: Loxtonia Farm, Ezelfontein Road, Ceres
Distances: 6km trail run R120/12km R170
Entries include a finishers cider with non-alcoholic options
Registration is anytime from 6am
Start 12km: 7:30am
Calling all Trail Runners
It’s that time of the year again where we kick off the start of summer and cherry season, with our annual trail run at Loxtonia Farm this November 2022.
We would love for the whole family to get involved – we have two beautiful routes: A 6km which can be done as a run or a fun run/walk and a 12km for those who are more ambitious.
Post run there will be a coffee truck, food trucks, cherries, music and cider, beer and gin available, so come and sit in- between the orchards and have a fun-filled day with us on Loxtonia farm.
On the day registrations will be limited in place.
Refunds and transfer possible until the 1th of November 2022
Online entries close on Thursday 10 Nov 2022 at 13:00
PROGRAMME FOR THE DAY - Saturday, 12 November 2022
06:00 – Registration open
Race wrist bands to be collected for both 6km & 12km (online entries)
On day registration up to one hour before your event – limited space
Remember to grab your goodie bag!!
07:30 –12km trail run start
08:00 –6km trail run start
10:00 –prize-giving starts
10:30 –1stlucky draw
11:00 –2ndlucky draw
11:30 –3rdlucky draw
12:00 –4thlucky draw
15:00 –end of event
Prizes to be won:
- Sealand Gear R1,500.00 voucher
- Burnt Studios R1,000.00 voucher
- Spur vouchers
- The Striped Horse vouchers
- Thirsty Scarecrow vouchers
R1,000.00 Burnt Studios voucher up for grabs and more!
ADDITIONAL RUNNERS INFORMATION:
- Dog friendly, leads mandatory.
- Water point 1 for the 6km & 12km on 2.6km (Sponsored by Good Hope Fruit)
- Water point 2 for the 12km on 6.9km (Sponsored by Kaap Agri Verpak)
- 6km to follow GREEN arrows
- 12km to follow BLACK arrows
- There will be marshals en route.
- Please wear a hat / buff / sunscreen.
- Emergency numbers:
Noncedo: 073 855 0532
Florence: 067 605 6786
- Some vendors operate with cash only, so be sure to bring yourcardas well ascashwith.
- After the race a free finish-line Loxtonia cider will be waiting. Non-Alcoholic options available.
- Please support our vendors: Spur, The Sunshinefood Vegan Café, Coffee 18, Cherry Time, Kruger’s Pizza, Six Dogs Gin, Jack Black beer & Loxtonia Cider
Loxtonia Farm, Ezelfontein Road, Ceres, Witzenberg Local Municipality
|Address||Loxtonia Farm, Ezelfontein Road, Ceres|
|City||Witzenberg Local Municipality|