1. Distance & Entry Fee:
- Sub-Junior Boys - R150,00
- Youth 15 Men - R150,00
- Youth 16 Men - R150,00
- Junior 17 Men - R150,00
- Junior 18 / 19 Men - R150,00
- Junior 18 / 19 Women - R150,00
- Junior 17 Women - R150,00
- Youth 16 Women - R150,00
- Youth 15 Women - R150,00
- Sub-Junior Girls - R150,00
- Sub -Junior Boys - 08:00
- Youth 15 Men - 10:00
- Youth 16 Men - 11:00
- Junior 17 Men - 12:00
- Junior 18 / 19 Men - 13:30
- Junior 18 / 19 Women - 09:00
- Junior 17 Women - 09:02
- Youth 16 Women - 09:04
- Youth 15 Women - 09:06
- Sub-Junior Girls - 09:08
The format of Cycle Lab Schools MTB Series allows for all finishers across all categories to score series points.
2. Rules & Regulations Click On Below Link:
3. Info on Team Managers
Every school’s controlling body shall appoint an official Team Manager. Training of team managers will be done by Schools Cycling SA. Schools can have more than one team manager but only one will be authorized to communicate with the event organisers.
The team manager is the only person that is allowed to handle pupils’ information; to comply with the POPI act.
- Sub-junior Boys & Girls 13-14
- Youth 15 Men & Women
- Youth 16 Men & Women
- Junior 17 Men & Women
- Junior 18/19 Men & Women
5. Terms & Conditions
Races cancelled due to bad weather will not be refunded.
Events will be run under School Cycling SA’s rules.
- Seeding will be based on the accumulative points from all the events in the Cycle Lab MTB Schools Series.
- Seeded riders will enjoy grid position according to their seeding. Seeding list will be communicated in the week leading up to the event.
7. Pre-race program and registration info
- 08:00 -14:00 Setting up of course, start, finish areas and tech/feed zone
- 08:00 -14:00 Brand activation
- 14:00 Registration opens
- 14:00 Paramedics on site
- 14:00 Course opens for training
- 17:00 End of training
- 17:00 Registration closes
8. Race day info & program
The race program for the day will be as follows:
- 07:00 – 07:45 Training on course
- 07h30 Team managers and captains meeting
- 08:00 Sub-junior Boys
- 09:00 – 9:10 All girls
- 10:00 Youth 15 Men
- 11:00 Youth 16 Men
- 12:00 Junior 17 Men
- 13:30 Junior 18/19 Men
- 15:00 Prize giving
9. Affiliation to School Cycling SA:
The events in the Cycle Lab MTB School Series have been sanctioned by Schools CyclingSA via the Gauteng School Affiliates
10.Prizes & Winners Jerseys.
- Gold Medal For first place in all age categories for both boys and girls.
- Silver Medal For second place in all age categories for both boys and girls.
- Bronze Medal For third place in all age categories for both boys and girls.
- Medals to all finishers.
- Winners jerseys will be awarded to the series points leaders at the end of each race weekend for each age category. For top placed boy and girl for all categories.
- Top School – Floating trophy
- Top Men’s Team
- Top Women’s Team
- Top Men and Women per category
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|Sub -Junior Boys||3.5 km Approx||08:00||R 150.00|
|Junior 18 / 19 Women||3.5 km Approx||09:00||R 150.00|
|Junior 17 Women||3.5 km Approx||09:02||R 150.00|
|Youth 16 Women||3.5 km Approx||09:04||R 150.00|
|Youth 15 Women||3.5 km Approx||09:06||R 150.00|
|Sub-Junior Girls||3.5 km Approx||09:08||R 150.00|
|Youth 15 Men||3.5 km Approx||10:00||R 150.00|
|Youth 16 Men||3.5 km Approx||11:00||R 150.00|
|Junior 17 Men||3.5 km Approx||12:00||R 150.00|
|Junior 18 / 19 Men||3.5 km Approx||13:30||R 150.00|
Monument High School, Krugersdorp