The Leverage Corporation
Whether you are a hardcore Trail Runner or Walker, or someone who loves to take in the views and the scenery of somewhere new and somewhere different, this is the event for you.
Morgan Bay has to be one of the most romantic venues in the country, so best you think about bringing someone special.
Join us for this truly breathtaking adventure starting on Saturday the 13th and finishing on Sunday the 14th of May, this is a special event that will offer you something different, exciting and a cut above the rest.
Beach trails, trips to waterfalls, ferry crossings, stop-off’s on the stunning Morgan Bay Cliffs and so much more.
Don’t forget about a visit into the Old Transkei and a visit to some of the hotels in the area.
And to add to this, we have a feast of activities such as a welcome Braai, a trip to Bayview Farm for a Pizza night with live entertainment, and our special “After Party” on Sunday after the run/ walk. If you love your trails and you love a classy environment with loads, of fun, this is definitely for you.
We have two options for you to choose from.
The ORIGINAL version offers two days of Trail, all in the form of a 30km and 24km run (regret no walkers here).
Then we have The “Walkie Talkie” or LITE version in the form of a 22km and 13km run/ walk.
As far as the Trails go, we have an unbelievable mix of trail, beach, rocky bits, the odd mountain climb or descent, a relaxing piece of road, a fun river crossing on the ferry into the Old Transkei and more.
Dolphin Spotter Package Includes
• 2 days of amazing trail, including some stunning beach trails through the Eastern Cape Wild Coast
• Entry for 1 runner
• Goodie Bag with Dolphin Spotter apparel
• All meals - 6 in total, including:
- Welcome Braai on Friday night
- Saturday Pizza & Pasta Evening at Bayview Farm
• Professional medical support is included however we do advise that you get special medical cover
• Water points along the route each day
• Special finishes on each day as well as at least one “compulsory” stop per day - for example, The Cliffs of Morgan Bay – soak in the view, have a “selfie” and “refresh” yourself
• Great lucky draw prizes
• Race medal
• TLC along the way
• Unbelievable Eastern Cape hospitality
• Great “refreshment stations” manned by the locals at the race village. (Don’t say we didn’t warn you about the farmers)And much more….
Dolphin Tented Package – only 30 available
As per the Economy package, but including:
• VIP Tented Accommodation – 1,8m high tent – 2 stretchers and 2 camp chairs per tent
• 2 nights – Fri & Sat, Tented Accommodation for 2 – 1 tent. (should you choose to stay on Sunday night, there will be no charge for the use of the tent, however you will need to make your own meal arrangements for Sunday night and Monday morning – The Morgan Bay Hotel is a stone’s throw away and they serve unbelievable food)
Dolphin Spotter Supporter’s Package
We assume you are supporting a runner over the weekend, as this only applies to runner supporters. Only 1 supporter per runner. Please note that this package excludes accommodation.
Included in your package is the following:
• Welcome braai on Friday night
• Pizza/ pasta evening at Bayview Farm on Saturday
• All meals: Saturday breakfast to Sunday lunch
• Supporters Top
• Be part of the action
More information: www.gkttrails.co.za
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Dolphin Spotter Supporter Package||R 1,750.00|
Dolphin Spotter Original
Day 1 - 30km Day 2 - 24km
|30 km Two Day Trail Run||R 2,495.00|
Dolphin Spotter Walkie Talkie
Day 1 - 22km Day 2 - 13km
|22 km 2-Day Trail Run/ Walk||R 2,095.00|
Morgan Bay Hotel & Caravan Park, Morgans, Morgans Bay
|Address||Morgan Bay Hotel & Caravan Park, Morgans Bay|