The Langeberg GravelGrinder Montagu, a 3 day, social, cycling and culinary experience you can share with a group of colleagues or friends. The routes are designed to accommodate gravel, cyclocross and mountain bikes. E-bike versions of any of these bike types are most welcome.
At around 55 to 65 km per day , it's long enough to be a challenge but short enough to leave you with some energy to enjoy the afternoon.
All the info can be found here: Langeberg / Montagu Experience
- It's a 3 day social ride of 55 to 65km per day with fully stocked water-stops halfway.
- No pressure to ride full distance, support vehicles assist you along the way.
- e-Bikes are welcome and recommended for the "occasional cyclist".
- Sweep Rider and bus brings up the rear.
- Medic and Ambulance service on duty for duration of the tour.
- 3 nights stay over in carefully selected rooms within the best B&B's in Montagu
- Dinner at a different restaurant each night, a fantastic selection of wines included.
- Non-Rider companions have their own tour of attractions in the area.
- Afternoons are free for activities of choice in the town and surrounds
- Arrive the evening of the first night, briefing before dinner
More information: www.karoogravelgrinder.com/
Montagu, Langeberg District, Western Cap, Montagu
|Montagu Country Hotel, Church Street