On the 7th of October 2023 Vrede en Lust Wine Estate will be hosting their eighth annual CANSA Pink Xtreme Trail Run to raise funds for CANSA during Cancer Awareness month. This year's event promises to be BIGGER AND BETTER than ever with the addition of a festival area on the Manor House lawn.
Come and enjoy a fun filled day with live music in partnership with Smile 90.4FM presenters, food stalls, beer and wine stations at this outdoor festival. All runners will receive free entry to the event area.
This year our aim is to raise R350 592,64. This will mean that in the past eight years thanks to your support, R1 million would have been raised to help persons affected by cancer.
- Sorry. The Corporate Team Challenge is SOLD OUT!! There is an exciting new category for businesses to enter The Corporate Challenge, so gather your colleagues and have a fun filled day in support of a great cause.
- Enter a team of 5 colleagues into the Corporate Team Challenge event.
- Your team must have a minimum of 5 people.
- There is no maximum number of teams that can be entered.
- Enter the 5 names of your team on the entry system and then select the team challenge that you would like your team to take part in.
- Runners on the 21km trail will tackle a challenging but beautiful trail to Babylonstoren with some of the most spectacular views on offer in the Simondium region.
- The 10km will meander through the vineyards at Vrede en Lust and runners will also run a spectacular section through the "forest" on the farm.
- The 5km route will meander through the vineyards at Vrede and Lust.
- You are welcome to walk the 5km and 10km route, but please do not walk the 21km's.
Prizes for best dressed in PINK!
5km Run / Walk - R200 | Start 08:15 am
10km - Run / Walk - R250 | Start 07:45am
21km - Run - R300| Start 07:00
Late entries on the morning of the event will pay R50 extra per entry.
Unpaid entries will be removed from the system after 3 days.
Route profiles will be posted closer to the time of the event.
Festival entry fee - R200 ( Runners festival ticket is included in their entry fee.)
- Runners will be able to register on the Friday afternoon before the event at Vrede and Lust estate from 2pm or on the morning of the event from 6am.
- Branded running shirts for all paid online race entries that entered before 15th of September 2023 . Please enter correct shirt size on entry system. We will not be able to exchange the shirts on the morning of the event.
You can choose one of the following two options.
Ladies Fitted V-Neck
- Medals for all race finishers.
- Ticket includes donation to CANSA
- Prize ceremony post trail event.
- Timing will be done by Bouttime.
More information: www.runthevines.co.za
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 5 participants per team.
Vrede en Lust, Simondium
|Address||Cnr R45 and Klapmuts Road|