Trail Hunter Events
15 July 2018 | Kings Kloof Paradise Trail | 08h00
In it's second edition.
The trails at Kings Kloof are truly stunning. Runners can expect beautiful valleys, river crossings, natural water pools, mountain terrain, spectacular views, rocky technical single track , endurance testing uphill’s and much more. – “It’s a dream run”
It is home to a unique diversity of fauna and flora and forms part of the Crocodile Ramble, a tourist route that runs along the Crocodile River.
This race offers the perfect challenge for trailrunners and walkers of all fitness levels and technical abilities.
When: 15 July 2018, Sunday
Premises will open at 6h00 , 25km will start at 8h00 SHARP
Late Entries & Number Collection: Late/Line Entries & Number Collection will take place on Sunday morning at the venue from 6am onwards (Cash & SnapScan Only). R30 Surcharge on Late Entries
Where: Kings Kloof Trail, Oaktree, Muldersdrift
Route options (No Laps)
- 25km – R210 - 08h00 - 3x WP
- 18km – R190 - 08h20 - 3x WP
- 12km – R150 - 08h40 - 1x WP
- 6km – R110 - 09h00 - 1x WP
Your entry will include the following
- Great scenic route, loads of single track & jeep track
- Choice between a medal or Craft Beer to all finishers
- Well stocked water/nutritionpoints
- National Trail Seeding Event
- Ample parking
- BoutTime will ensure for instant results on your phone, website & on our electronic result boards at the finish, no more waiting
What else will be at the event
- Chill zone
- Gourmet burgers
- Craft Beer
- Gourmet coffee
Kings Kloof is situated near Krugersdorp / Muldersdrift on the Laurentia Farm.
Take the N14 towards Krugersdorp. Turn right at the 4-way traffic light (Sasol garage on the corner) heading towards Ventersdorp. After 6km you will find Laurentia Farm stall on your left. There will be red Trail Hunter Flags at the entrance. Marshals will direct you to the parking & start area
More information: www.entryninja.com/events/event/28382
King's kloof, Muldersdrift
|Address||Kings Kloof Trail, Oaktree, Muldersdrift, South Africa|