Trail Hunter Events
Kings Kloof Paradise Trail
In it's third edition.
The trails at Kings Kloof are truly stunning. Runners can expect beautiful valleys, river crossings, natural water pools, mountain terrain, spectacular views, rocky technical single track , endurance testing uphill’s and much more. – “It’s a dream run”
It is home to a unique diversity of fauna and flora and forms part of the Crocodile Ramble, a tourist route that runs along the Crocodile River.
This race offers the perfect challenge for trailrunners and walkers of all fitness levels and technical abilities.
The race is open to runners and walkers.
There will be a kiddies zone at race village with jumping castle, face painting, balloon twister ect. while mom and dad is out on the trails the kids can also have fun and play with new friends.
When: 13 October 2018, Saturday
Premises will open at 5h30
Late Entries & Number Collection: Late/Line Entries & Number Collection will take place on race day at the venue from 5:30am onwards (Cash & SnapScan Only). R30 Surcharge on Late Entries
Where: Kings Kloof Trail, Oaktree, Muldersdrift
Route options (No Laps)
- 25km – R210 - 07H00 - 3x WP
- 18km – R190 - 07H20 - 3x WP
- 12km – R150 - 07H40 - 1x WP
- 6km – R110 - 08H00
Your entry will include the following
- Great scenic route, loads of single track & jeep track
- Choice between a medal or Craft Beer to all finishers
- Well stocked water/nutritionpoints
- National Trail Seeding Event
- Medics on route and at finish
- Ample parking with Armed Guards and locked Gates during the event
- Bouttime will ensure for instant results on your phone, website & on our electronic result boards at the finish, no more waiting.
- Action photos
What else will be at the event
- Chill zone
- Kiddies Zone
- Gourmet burgers
- Craft Beer
- Gourmet coffee
Kings Kloof is situated near Krugersdorp / Muldersdrift on the Laurentia Farm.
Take the N14 towards Krugersdorp. Turn right at the 4-way traffic light (Sasol garage on the corner) heading towards Ventersdorp. After 6km you will find Laurentia Farm stall on your left. There will be red Trail Hunter Flags at the entrance. Marshals will direct you to the parking & start area
More information: www.entryninja.com/events/event/28382
Images of the event
Trail Hunter Events
King's kloof, Muldersdrift
|Address||Kings Kloof Trail, Oaktree, Muldersdrift, South Africa|