We are excited to announce our upcoming fun OBSTACLE COURSE RUN which will be hosted at the Ostrich Farm on the 8th of December.
This is the first in the RAISING ARROWS Runstacle with a purpose series with the beneficiaries of this cause being TLC and ULUTSHA. These are two Non-Profit Organisations that operate in Table View , Dunoon and surrounds working with the youth and community in need.
Date: 8 December 2018
Time: 09:00am Sharp!
Place: Cape Town Ostrich Farm
Cost: R150 pp - incl. a buff (multifunctional headwear) at the end
4km fun obstacle run with 15 obstacles.
The course is designed for the first timer, so don’t be scared – you can walk, crawl or run – it’s all about the fun! :)
This event is very much about overcoming.To work as a team....yes even with strangers.Remember to offer assistance if you see someone in need....LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND!
Water point : 1
Age limit : 5 +
Children between the ages of 5 to 15 need to be accompanied by an adult/guardian,which can follow the group,but will not be required to complete the obstacles(he/she doesn't need to enter the event)
3 categories :
Solo - for individual entries
Corporate - for Corporate teams of 8 20 participants
Angel - if you do not want to take part in the event ,but still wish to donate a financial blessing towards our cause
Rules and regulations
1. Please note there are different categories, each category with different entry time. Make sure you read your preferred category carefully.
2. No cooler boxes or cooler bags will be allowed into the venue. There will be plenty of food and drinks for sale. Please bring cash and support the local vendors.
3. No alcohol, drinks, drugs, fire arms or any dangerous weapons will be allowed into the venue.
4. Please bring along your own camping chair.
5. No gazebos, except gazebos of the sponsors of the event, will be allowed.
6. Raffle tickets will be sold for R30 to spectators to give everyone a chance to win fun prizes on the day. .
7. Raising Arrows Runstacle with a purpose is a fund raiser event and all proceeds go towards our 2 beneficiaries TLC and Ulutsha
8. Entries are limited
9. Entries are only final once proof of payment and the indemnity on behalf of all team members is signed.
10. Event starts at 08:00 am. Official race starts at 09:15 am.
11. Registration can also be done on the day from 8:00am if there is still space available.
12. WHAT TO BRING:
- Spare set of clothes and shoes.
- Bin Bags for dirty clothes.
- Competitors are responsible for their own medication (e.g. asthma pump, severe allergies, etc.)
- Competitors with pre-existing medical conditions must race with their emergency medication.
13. Parking areas will be clearly indicated by parking attendants and signs at The Cape Town Ostrich Ranch.
This event supports team entries for certain classes. Team sizes range from 8 - 20 participants per team.
The Cape Town Ostrich Ranch, Cape Town
25min from Cape Town on the N7 towards Malmesbury. take the Van Schoorsdrif turnoff and follow the signs to The Cape Town Ostrich Ranch
|Address||Van Schoorsdrif Rd, Philadelphia, Cape Town, 7439|