Sunday morning vibes!
Dates: Sundays. Mid mornings.
Come and join us at this classic venue with friends, family and colleagues! The Spier Wine Farm Kitchen will be open for these Sunday morning runs. We also change the routes for each run.
• 5km or 10km. Both are timed. Various categories.
• 3km fun run/walk/jog. Not timed
The 10km is a “trail run” although we do understand most runners walk the hills. Rather enter for the 3km or 5km if you would intend to “walk only”. No dogs/pets allowed at the venue or on the trails please. Both the 5km and 10km is timed.
The 3km is a non-timed walk/jog/fun run.
• You can claim vitality points for the timed events.
• Registration and late-one-the-day entries from 8h00 – 9h15.
• Run briefing – 9h20 for all distances.
>10km – starts 9h30
>5km – 9h40
>3km > 9h42
Entry fees: Please try and bring smaller notes or even better – the correct money if you late enter:-) It speed things up! Thank-you! We also now have a Yoco card payment system.
>3km – R30.00 pre entries. R40 for late entries.
>5KM – R 60.00pp for pre entries. R80 for late entries
>10km – R100.00 for pre entries. R120 for late entries
Online/pre entries close 2 days before the run at 5pm.
Consider PRE ENTERING as it saves you money and time standing in a queue on the day. It makes sense to pre enter:-)
Sign in and receive your race number at the registration table at the venue. The race number must be written on your forearm/hand please. Marshals will assist.
Lucky draws/spot prizes/prize giving: 9h30-ish
Categories: For 5km and 10km
• Masters Female (50+)
• Masters Male (50+)
• Vet Male (40-49)
• Vet Female (40-49)
• Senior Male (16-39)
• Senior Female (16-39)
• Junior Male (U/16)*
• Junior Female (U/16)*
*if you are already 16, you are then Male or Female Open
All prizes will be treated as “spot” prizes. You have to be present at prize giving if you want to be a contender.
Instead of handing out medals, we donate the money to the “Sidewalk Specials” NPO. They are a non profit organisation that rescues, rehabilitate, sterilize and find homes for animals in need. They are in dire need of funds and they do amazing work! Go like them on FB and check them out on www.sidewalkspecials.org
Custom made, wood medals for the podium finishers.
Follow the parking signs when you enter Spier Estate.
• Positive attitude/vibes creates an awesome/special day for everyone:-)
• We recommend that you carry a bottle with some water in it. That way you can drink on demand and not rely solely on the water station along the route for the 5km and 10km.
• If you carry a cellular phone, you can take pics along the route and share it with your friends and social media circles.
• Please save the Race Organizer cell no 082 658 3078. For “emergency” use during the run.
• Results will be posted on www.quantumadventures.co.za Don’t litter.
• Pets are not allowed at these runs – sorry 🙁
Thanking you for supporting these runs and adding to the relaxed and positive vibes. See you there:-)
More information: www.quantumadventures.co.za/
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|Masters Female 50 plus. 10km||10 km||08:30||R 100.00|
|Masters Male 50 plus. 10km||10 km||08:30||R 100.00|
|Senior Female 16-39. 10km||10 km||08:30||R 100.00|
|Senior Male 16-39. 10km||10 km||08:30||R 100.00|
|Vet Female 40-49. 10km||10 km||08:30||R 100.00|
|Vet Male 40-49. 10km||10 km||08:30||R 100.00|
|Junior Female u/16. 10km||10 km||08:30||R 100.00|
|Junior Male u/16. 10km||10 km||08:30||R 100.00|
|Masters Female 50 plus. 5km||5 km||08:40||R 60.00|
|Masters Male 50 plus. 5km||5 km||08:40||R 60.00|
|Vet Female 40-49. 5km||5 km||08:40||R 60.00|
|Vet Male 40-49. 5km||5 km||08:40||R 60.00|
|Senior Female 16-39. 5km||5 km||08:40||R 60.00|
|Senior Male 16-39. 5km||5 km||08:40||R 60.00|
|Junior Female u/16. 5km||5 km||08:40||R 60.00|
|Junior Male u/16. 5km||5 km||08:40||R 60.00|
|3km fun run or walk||3 km||08:42||R 30.00|
Spier Wine Farm, Stellenbosch
|Address||R310 Baden Powell Drive|