Join us for the Bonus Round of the Winter Prestige Trail Run Series 2019, the top of the crop hand-built trails around Pretoria’s outskirts
The BLACK-EDITION Prestige Puzzle Medal
When you cross the finish line at the Prestige Bonus Round you will have a choice between:
So why run the bonus round?
- All participants who has ran the 2018 and/or 2019 series and missed one event will have to opportunity to collect the missing piece of their medal. *Medal stand to be bought separately.
- Missed more than one event, well simply add additional 5km laps when entering at a very discounted of price of R55 per lap, every lap will include a medal of your choice. *Medal stand to be bought separately.
- If you have ran the whole series(Event #1 to #4) you can simply enter for your run and your medal stand will automatically be booked, your finishers medal will be the Prestige Medal Stand.
- If you have never ran the Prestige Trail Run Series this will be a opportunity for you to see for yourself what all the hype is about! Alternatively you can buy your medal stand online at www.virtualrun.co.za
- Can't make the event, well try our Virtual Run SA option from anywhere in the world to claim your medal and your merchandise.
- 2018 & 2019 T-Shirts will also be up for sale.
This is Virtual Run viable!
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track.
You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. And your medal will be shipped directly to you. Complete a virtual 5K, 10K, half marathon and more!
Visit www.virtualrun.co.za for more info!
Run-A-Way SportFor a prestige event we can't just partner up with anyone except for the best. Run-A-Way Sport is very well known in the trail & road running industry and they will be our partner of choice. Number collections will take place on the Friday prior to each event of the Prestige Trail Run Series - The Best Local Trail Collection @ Run-A-Way Sport between 3 & 5pm. They will also be sponsoring running merchandise & vouchers at each event. Pop in at their shop and see what they offer!
Official Vitality Racing Event (VRE)Taking part in race events is a great way to stay motivated to exercise regularly – from a 5km fun run to an endurance event such as a cycle race or marathon. To celebrate all levels of event participation of our Vitality members, we have expanded our race event calendar to include any timed and verified race event in the disciplines of cycling, walking/running, swimming and major multisport events. This means you are able to compete both locally and in international events – and be rewarded for it.
Back To Basics Nutrition
The Back to Basics range includes two supplementary drinks, both are Low GI, enriched with fibre, vitamins and mineral fortified. They come in single-serve sachets, in a variety of flavours.
Back to Basics – Nutrition nutritional supplements are the result of 20 years research and offer the advantage of sustained energy release over a period of 4 to 5 hours vs traditional supplements that are sugar based [High GI] and provide energy for approximately one hour, followed by a feeling of exhaustion and hunger.Visit the Back To Basic Online Store
Our venues will be:
TAF (Tierpoort Adventure Farm) – 7 July 2019, Sunday - Starts at 9am Windy Brow – 28 July 2019, Sunday - Starts at 9am Rosemary Hill Trails – 25 August 2019, Sunday - Starts at 8.30am Kaia Manzi – 29 September 2019, Sunday - Starts at 8am
- Hazeldean Valley Trail - The Bonus Round - 24 November 2019, Sunday - Starts at 7am
Registration & Number Collection will open 2 hours before the start time, on the day entries will be accept at a R30 surcharge(if the entry limit has not been reached). We accept Credit Cards, Cash & Snapscan
Number Collections, Registrations & Late Entries
- Sunday, 24 November 2019: At the Cowhouse from 5am onwards
Number Collection will open 2 hours before the start time, on the day entries will be accepted at a R30 surcharge(if the entry limit has not been reached). We accept Cash, Credit Cards, Zapper & Snapscan
Distances, Entry Fees & Start Times
6 Reasons why you should pre-enter
- Avoid disappointment if we have to close entries if event becomes overbooked, so secure your entry now
- Assist the organisers to plan The Prestige nutritional points along the route, participants of event #1 will understand what we mean.
- Secure your medal when you cross the finish line (A late entrant may be required to collect his/her medal at a later date)
- Save R30 on surcharge
- Much faster queues for pre-entrants which allows more time to stretch those legs while sipping on your gourmet coffee
|Distance||Start Times||Pricing - Individual event|
|10km (Hikers allowed)||07:34||R160|
|5km (Hikers allowed)||07:49||R110|
* The uneven starting times are to ensure that the MyRun has finished before the first runners comes in.
Your entry will include:
- Great scenic and very well marked routes, loads of single track, jeep track Á farm roads
- Fully stocked waterpoints
- Earn Vitality Points
- National Trail Seeding Event
- Ample parking
- LIVE Timing
What else is there?
- Chill zone
- Gourmet food stands
- Craft Beer
- Gourmet coffee
The Rules (Things that might get you disqualified)
- #runclean initiative. Runners who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village
- Organisers decision are final
- Any appeals must be in writing & will require proof of GPS file which will be checked on the day
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics & everyone involved and abide by the organisers guidance and instructions.
Prize Structure (Male & Female)
Prize giving will start at 10pm, 3 hours after the first distance starts to allow enough time for all age category prize winners to finish on the 21km route, lucky draw prizes will follow shortly thereafter. All podium and lucky draw prize winners MUST be present to collect their prize. No exceptions will be made.
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|