Wednesday, 13 November.
300 PRE entries available. Entries will close once sold-out or on 10 November at 12h00 – whichever happens first… If there are entries left, we will have a “late-entry” option on the day of the run from 17h30-18h30 on a first come, first serve basis. In this case, your “late entry” fee will cost and additional R20.00 to the "pre-entry" cost.
- 10km – R195.00
- 6km – R175.00
Your entry includes:
- a R50.00 Groot Constantia voucher which you can spend at either Simon’s or Jonkershuis Restaurants at Groot Constantia or at the Wine Cellar. Your voucher will be handed to you when you register/receive your race number on the day of the run.
- the chance to win one of 2 Ledlenser head torches, at prize-giving - valued at between R700.00 and R950.00, depending on which one you win.
- 6km or 10km. Both are timed. Various categories.
The 10km is a “trail run” not a “trail walk“, although we do understand that not everyone run up the hills:-)
You can claim vitality points or similar - depending on your medical aid Co.
- Registration: 17h30 – 18h40
- Run briefing:18h45
- 10km: starts 19h00.
- 6km: 19h10
Lucky draws/spot prizes/prize giving: 20h30 latest.
Categories: For both distances
- Masters Female (50+)
- Masters Male (50+)
- Vet Male (40-49)
- Vet Female (40-49)
- Senior Male (16-39)
- Senior Female (16-39)
- Junior Male (U/16)*
- Junior Female (U/16)*
Instead of handing out medals, we donate the money to the “Sidewalk Specials” NPO. They are a non profit organisation that rescues, rehabilitate, sterilize and find homes for animals in need. They are in dire need of funds and they do amazing work! Go like them on FB and check them out on www.sidewalkspecials.org
Custom made wood medals for the podium finishers.
Follow the parking signs when you enter Groot Constantia and follow the Parking Marshall’s’ instructions.
- Positive attitude/vibes creates an awesome/special day for everyone:-)
- We recommend that you carry your own water – be self sufficient.
- If you carry a cellular phone, you can take pics along the route and share it with your friends and social media circles.
- Please store the Race Organizer cell no 082 658 3078. Only for “emergency” use during the run
- Results will be published on www.quantumadventures.co.za
- Pets are not allowed at these runs – sorry 🙁
Thanking you for supporting these runs and adding to the relaxed and positive vibes. See you there:-)
More information: www.quantumadventures.co.za/2019/07/23/groot-constantia-twilight-run/
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|VET FEMALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 195.00|
|SENIOR FEMALE 6KM||6 km||19:10||R 175.00|
|MASTER MALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 195.00|
|MASTER FEMALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 195.00|
|VET MALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 195.00|
|SENIOR MALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 195.00|
|SENIOR FEMALE 10KM SOLD OUT||10 km||19:00||R 195.00|
|JUNIOR MALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 195.00|
|JUNIOR FEMALE 10KM||10 km||19:00||R 195.00|
|SENIOR MALE 6KM||6 km||19:00||R 175.00|
|MASTER MALE 6KM||6 km||19:10||R 175.00|
|MASTER FEMALE 6KM||6 km||19:10||R 175.00|
|VET MALE 6KM||6 km||19:10||R 175.00|
|VET FEMALE 6KM||6 km||19:10||R 175.00|
|JUNIOR MALE 6KM||6 km||19:10||R 175.00|
|JUNIOR FEMALE 6KM||6 km||19:10||R 175.00|
Groot Constantia, Constantia, Southern Suburbs, Cape Town
Off Constantia Main Rd, Constantia. Near High Constantia Restaurants.
|Address||Groot Constantia Road, Constantia|
|City||Constantia, Southern Suburbs, Cape Town|