PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BELOW ESPECIALLY THE "HOW IT WORKS" & "RULES & REGULATIONS" SECTIONS
Our booking system enables people to book their time slot to make sure that there is never a gathering of people arriving at a venue at any one time. We will have all COVID protocols in place at the venue to screen runners and walkers, as well as some trail safety measures to ensure that you can enjoy your time out on the trails in a secure way.
We have taken advice from our insurers and adapted our policy accordingly, so we have all the necessary cover in place.
Enter for all 4 and receive FREE T-Shirt and medal stand @Kaia Manzi Event #3
By entering for the 4x series you will still have the opportunity to receive the following items:
|Prestige Medal Stand|
If you've enter for all 4x events .
|Free T-Shirt & |
LAST CHANCE TO ENTER TO RECEIVE YOUR MISSING MEDAL & FREE T-SHIRT.
Join us for the Winter Prestige Trail Run Series 2020, the top of the crop hand-built trails around Pretoria’s outskirts.
*** NEW: Enter for all 4 events and receive a free T-Shirt AND a medal holder, Buy our new permanent running wristband (you register only at the 1st event and simply pitch up at the start line for the remainder of the series, no more registration)
We have partnered up with Momentum Multiply. This means that you can now start to earn Multiply rewards. Simply enter for any of BoutTime events and start to earn those rewards. You will be able to earn rewards for all of the categorized events that we offer.
- Rosemary Hill (The Rosemary Edition) – 28 Jun 2020, Sunday - Starts From 06:00 - 15:00
- Kaia Manzi – 19 July 2020, Sunday - Starts From 06:00 - 15:00
- Windy Brow – 23 August 2020, Sunday - TBA
- TAF (Tierpoort Adventure Farm) - (TAF Edition) - 20 September 2020 - TBA
STRICTLY NO LATE/ON-THE-DAY ENTRIES FOR THIS EVENT DUE TO THE FORMAT OF THIS EVENT. PAID UP ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY
How it works
- Enter for all four races and receive a free T-Shirt, you can enter them individually to qualify for the aforesaid
- Each race you complete will consist of a partial individual medal, after completing all four events your huge 11cm Prestige medal will be complete.
- Distances at all venues will consist of 21, 15, 10 & 5km
- Vitality & Momentum Multiply: As a VRE(Vitality Race Event) & Momentum Multiply partner, we will submit the results within 48 working hours to Vitality & Momentum, if you are a Vitality or Momentum Multiply member you won't have to do anything at all.
- Online Entries: Book your distance and time slot online, we only have 60 spots available per hour per distance. You will notice when the time slot has been fully booked a message that says "Sold Out" will appear, however there might then be time slots available later the day.
- First come first serve basis, no time slots will be changed.
- Number Collection: Once you arrive within your time slot to register and to start your run, your time will start when you start your run and will end when you come over the finish line. Like an Individual Time Trail or Prologue Format
- When to Arrive: To avoid gatherings please don't arrive too soon, or too late. Arrive anytime within your hour. 1 minute intervals between each runner.
- Timing Chips: We have moved over to permanent running chips, thus every person will have to buy an adjustable chip enabled wrist band at R100ea. This will allow you the following advantages:
- You will simply enter & pay online
- Go to any trail running event listed on the BoutTime Website and simply go from your car to the start line
- No more registration & queuing once you have your permanent wrist band
- Medals & Certificates: Please keep in mind the trails are already open so this is not a race, nor a gathering but merely a timed social run with a medal & participation certificate almost the same as a virtual event on the same venue
Distances, Entry Fees & Start Times
|Distance||Rosemary - Start Times||Pricing - All 4 events||Pricing - Individual event|
|21km||From 06:00 to 15h00, athletes will start 1 minute appart from each other in time trail format||R800||R210|
|15km||From 06:00 to 15h00, athletes will start 1 minute appart from each other in time trail format||R700||R185|
|10km (Hikers allowed)||From 06:00 to 15h00, athletes will start 1 minute appart from each other in time trail format||R600||R160|
|5km (Hikers allowed)||From 06:00 to 15h00, athletes will start 1 minute appart from each other in time trail format||R400||R110|
Your entry will include:
- Great scenic and very well marked routes, loads of single track, jeep track Á farm roads
- Fully stocked waterpoints
- Earn Vitality & Momentum Multiply Points
- National Trail Seeding Event
- Ample parking
- LIVE Timing
What else is there?
- Take Away Gourmet food stands
- Take Away Gourmet coffee
The Rules and Regulations (Things that might get you disqualified)
- Safety Rules & Regulations
- Your temperature will be tested before entering the venue
- Please don't gather before and after your run
- Everyone should arrive 15 minutes before their time slot, in order to ensure that everyone starts on time
- In order to ensure safe and social distance running no one will be allowed to run/walk the trails without a booking made in advance for that specific time slot
- Everyone should present proof of payment at registration in order to receive their day pass/annual pass at the entrance of the trail
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection
- All late arrivals will result in the forfeiting of the booked time slots, run and refund of entry
- Strictly No spectators allowed
- Due to the rules and regulations of Lockdown Level 3 athletes over the age of 61 will not be allowed to enter for the social distance run/walk until further notice
- Sanitiser will be provided
- Please remain 1.5m from each other, on the trails if you pass indicate to the person in front of you that you are going to pass and doing so swiftly and by trying to keep your social distance
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days
- Do not attend if you have been near anyone with symptoms
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Bring Kleenex. Use it if you need to blow your nose. Do not do this openly, stand 2 meters away from others
- Do not touch others with a high five, hug, etc.!
- Runners are encouraged to carry mask or face covering in the event another person approaches
- There will be no prize giving at the event venue on race day, please see 2 bullet points below for more detail
- The wrist chips will enable touch less time-keeping for this event and for any other future trail running events. For this event you will tap your chip when you start and tap it again when you finish.
- Please note that this is not an organised event nor a race but simply a social Trail Run that get timed at specific venues on specified days that are allowed to be open, there won’t be medics but there will be someone qualified that will be able to assist with a bag, after your exercise session you will receive a medal, downloadable certificate and your time will be captured for your health points at Discovery Vitality as well as Momentum Multiply. The fastest male & female athletes will receive their virtual reward by means of an EFT or physical sponsored item to be collected at our offices or at the next exercise session.. BoutTime will also track who is still out on the trail & who not so please remember to notify us if you didn't complete the whole distance before we send out a search party unnecessary.
- In order to create a safe and enjoyable venue for everyone who has entered, it is very important that all the Rules & Regulations strictly be adhered to when entering the Trails. Failure to adhere to the Rules & Regulations will result in the forfeiting of the booked time slot, run and refund of entry
- After your have finished your run and received your medal, you have 15 minutes to exit the venue
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved can not be held liable for any Injury, Sickness, Theft or Loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- Running Rules
- #runclean initiative. Runners who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village
- Organisers decision are final
- Any appeals must be in writing & will require proof of GPS file which will be checked on the day
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics & everyone involved and abide by the organisers guidance and instructions.
- Runners and walkers that are slower and that are being passed, must make way to the left. When overtaking another runner/walker it must be done 2 meters on the right-hand side
Yes it's going to be different this year and we hope that everyone will still have a great but safe day!
Feedback from your fellow athletes about this trail
"Thank you for a great run!"
"Thanks you for today's race! It was a beautiful scenic race and well marked. Will definitely be back next time."
"This trail truly offers everything runners can ask for"
"Awesome trail en race!"
"WOW, WOW, WOW. What an amazing event."
"Tnx guys 4 a gr8 tuff route"
No laps - Epic Scenery
Route profiles will be launched 2 weeks prior to the event
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|21km - Enter for all four events||21 km||06:00||R 800.00|
|10km - Enter for all four events||10 km||06:00||R 600.00|
|5km - Enter for all four events||5 km||06:00||R 400.00|
|15km - Enter for all four events||15 km||06:00||R 700.00|