Fundraising is essential to so many Charities. Without regular donations, they simply wouldn’t able to function and carryout the good work that they do. Indalo Virtual Charity Run Series is open to all runners/walkers/joggers/gym trainers juniors to seniors. The Series aims To raise funds for the Eye Care of Senior Citizens and Dlala Ntombazana a Girl Child Football programme and To encourage a Healthy lifestyle, You Run At Any Location, Any Time, Its Stress Free, Embarrassment Free and Very Convenient to all participants.
- 21km - R110 - Medals only fee.
- 10km - R90 - Medals only fee.
- 5km - R70 - Medals only fee.
- Run/Jog/Walk/Treadmill anytime during the provided dates.
- Participants can either Run/Jog/Walk or even make use of a Treadmill.
- Encourage everyone kids, friends, friends to participate in the promotion of a healthy lifestyle
Completed Your Race? What to do next?
Entry Ninja has created a more convenient way to submit your results using Strava, this can be done by following the simple instructions below.
- To submit Strava activities to virtual events for results, you need to link your Strava account to your Entry Ninja account. via the following link = https://www.entryninja.com/strava/authorise
- Choose an activity to submit as your result for this event.
- Your activity must
- be visible to "Everyone" on Strava in the activity's settings.
- be a cycling/running activity. (Depending on the type)
- occur between the event dates reflected online.
- have a distance greater than the option you entered for.*
- Your average speed from your activity will be used to calculate a time for a distance of option you chose.
- If you are unable to make use of strava please send your results to= [email protected]