Hazeldean Valley Trails
Hazeldean Valley Trails is on the doorstep of Pretoria East, on a beautiful farm where cyclists can enjoy a variety of different scenery from busveld to farmland to the lush treeline of the Pienaars River.
Route options (NO LAPS)
Premises will open at 05h00
- 65km – R250 - 07h15 - @3 WaterPoint
- 35km – R210 - 07h00 - @2 WaterPoint
- 20km – R180 - 08h00 - @1 WaterPoint
- Kiddies 5km MTB – R100 - 08h10
Your entry will include the following
- Goodie bag to all pre-entries (online entries)
- Beautiful, well-marked routes
- Well stocked water points
- Water and recovery drink from Key 360 Nutrition at the finish line
- All finishers get a choice between a quality medal or a free craft beer (or equivalent beverage) from Hazeldean Brewing Co.
- Medics on Standby
- This event is an official a Discovery Vitality & Momentum Multiply event, your points will be rewarded automatically
- BoutTime will ensure for instant results on your phone, website & on our electronic result boards at the finish, no more waiting
- There will also be prizes sponsored by Craft Homes
- There will be prizes to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th overall for each distance and gender and also 1st place for each age category
- Age categories are: Nippers(1-10), Sprogs(11-12), Sub-junior(13-14), Youth(15-16), Junior(17-18), U23 Elite(19-22), Elite(23-29), Sub Veteran(40-49), Veteran(40-49), Masters(50-59), Grand Masters(60+)
- Automatic entry into the lucky draw taking place after the prize giving
- You have to be present at prize giving to claim your prize.
What else will be there:
- Free Parking
- Free kids play area (but regrettably no childminding facilities)
- Plenty of food and drinks stalls at the Cowhouse Market
- Crafts for sale
- Entertainment such as LIVE MUSIC
- And of course Hazeldean Brewing Co Craft Beer on tap
- A fun day out for the whole family
Late Entries & Number Collection:
- Friday: @ Hotspot Cycles between 14h00 and 18h00.
- Saturday: @ The venue between 05h00 and 07h00. (Credit Card, Cash, Zapper & SnapScan). R30 Surcharge on Late Entries
- Where: Hazeldean Valley Trails
Due to continued damage to our temp boards and theft of riders not handing in their race boards back to our timing team.
We had to make the difficult decision of implementing a new system where you can buy your very own permanent race number, having to discontinue our loss of temporary boards for on the day.
This one you can use time and time again and is assigned to your name, meaning that it is yours and you register for the race online, having no need to collect your number from registration queue, you sign up online and show up at the start line for the race.
Your brand new permanent board will cost you R50, alternatively can you rent one of the old raceboards from us for R20.
This is in line with other time keeping companies, it will shorten the registration queues for repeated riders, making it more convenient and make the number collection process faster.
The routes have been well designed to have a good balance of jeep track (to prevent bunching) and single track (to keep it fun).
The profiles are mostly flatish with a small amount of climbing on the longer distances.
More information: www.bouttime.co.za/events/#/
|Address||Silver Lakes rd Extension past Curro|