PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BELOW ESPECIALLY THE "HOW IT WORKS" & "RULES & REGULATIONS" SECTIONS
Enter for all 4 events and receive FREE T-Shirt
By entering for the 4x series you will still have the opportunity to receive the following items:
|Free T-Shirt & |
LAST CHANCE TO ENTER TO RECEIVE YOUR MISSING MEDAL & FREE T-SHIRT.
Join us for the Prestige Trail Run Series 2021, the top of the crop hand-built trails around Pretoria’s outskirts.
*** NEW: Enter for all 4 events and receive a free T-Shirt , Buy our new permanent running wristband (you register only at the 1st event and simply pitch up at the start line for the remainder of the series, no more registration)
We have partnered up with Momentum Multiply. This means that you can now start to earn Multiply rewards. Simply enter for any of BoutTime events and start to earn those rewards. You will be able to earn rewards for all of the categorized events that we offer.
- TAF (Tierpoort Adventure Farm) – 30 May 2021, Sunday - Starts @ 08:00
- Rosemary Hill (The Rosemary Edition) - 27 June 2021, Sunday Starts @ 09:00
- Windy Brow – 25 July 2021, Sunday - Starts @ 09:00
- Cowhouse - 29 August 2021, Sunday - Start @ 08:00
How it works
- Enter for all four races and receive a free T-Shirt, you can enter them individually to qualify for the aforesaid
- Each race you complete will consist of a partial individual medal, after completing all four events your huge 11cm Prestige medal will be complete.
- Distances at all venues will consist of 21, 15, 10 & 5km
- Vitality & Momentum Multiply: As a VRE(Vitality Race Event) & Momentum Multiply partner, we will submit the results within 48 working hours to Vitality & Momentum, if you are a Vitality or Momentum Multiply member you won't have to do anything at all.
- When to Arrive: To avoid gatherings please don't arrive too soon, or too late. Arrive anytime within your hour. Timing Chips: We have moved over to permanent running chips, thus every person will have to buy an adjustable chip enabled wrist band at R100ea. This will allow you the following advantages:
- You will simply enter & pay online
- Go to any trail running event listed on the BoutTime Website and simply go from your car to the start line
- No more registration & queuing once you have your permanent wrist band
- Medals & Certificates: Participation certificate almost the same as a virtual event on the same venue
Distances, Entry Fees & Start Times
|Distance||Start Times||Pricing - All 4 events||Pricing - Individual event|
|10km (Hikers allowed)||Mass Start||R600||R160|
|5km (Hikers allowed)||Mass Start||R400||R110|
Your entry will include:
- Great scenic and very well marked routes, loads of single track, jeep track and farm roads
- Fully stocked waterpoints
- Earn Vitality & Momentum Multiply Points
- National Trail Seeding Event
- Ample parking
- LIVE Timing
What else is there?
- Take Away Gourmet food stands
- Take Away Gourmet coffee
The Rules and Regulations (Things that might get you disqualified)
- Safety Rules & Regulations
- Your temperature will be tested before entering the venue
- Please don't gather before and after your run
- Everyone should present proof of payment at registration in order to receive their day pass/annual pass at the entrance of the trail
- Please remember to wear your face masks during number collection
- Strictly No spectators allowed
- Sanitiser will be provided
- Please remain 1.5m from each other, on the trails if you pass indicate to the person in front of you that you are going to pass and doing so swiftly and by trying to keep your social distance
- Do not attend if you are sick or have been in the last 14 days
- Do not attend if you have been near anyone with symptoms
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Bring Kleenex. Use it if you need to blow your nose. Do not do this openly, stand 2 meters away from others
- Do not touch others with a high five, hug, etc.!
- Runners are encouraged to carry mask or face covering in the event another person approaches
- There will be no prize giving at the event venue on race day, please see 2 bullet points below for more detail
- The wrist chips will enable touch less time-keeping for this event and for any other future trail running events. For this event you will tap your chip when you start and tap it again when you finish
- The Venue, Trail operators, Employees and Companies involved can not be held liable for any Injury, Sickness, Theft or Loss occurred before, during or after entering the Venue
- Running Rules
- #runclean initiative. Runners who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village
- Organisers decision are final
- Any appeals must be in writing & will require proof of GPS file which will be checked on the day
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics & everyone involved and abide by the organisers guidance and instructions.
- Runners and walkers that are slower and that are being passed, must make way to the left. When overtaking another runner/walker it must be done 2 meters on the right-hand side
Yes it's going to be different this year and we hope that everyone will still have a great but safe day!
Feedback from your fellow athletes about this trail
"Thank you for a great run!"
"Thanks you for today's race! It was a beautiful scenic race and well marked. Will definitely be back next time."
"This trail truly offers everything runners can ask for"
"Awesome trail en race!"
"WOW, WOW, WOW. What an amazing event."
"Tnx guys 4 a gr8 tuff route"
No laps - Epic Scenery
Route profiles will be launched 2 weeks prior to the event
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|21km - Enter for all four events||21 km||08:00||R 800.00|
|15km - Enter for all four events||15 km||08:15||R 700.00|
|10km - Enter for all four events||10 km||08:30||R 600.00|
|5km - Enter for all four events||5 km||08:45||R 400.00|